Sunglasses- Brynn Rumfallo

//You and Brynn try on sunglasses//

//Y/N's POV//

You and Brynn had been driving around aimlessly for about half an hour, not having a single plan for the day. Then you spotted a retail store that you hadn't been to yet. It had just opened, but it didn't seem too busy. You pulled over as Brynn got out of the car quickly, brushing her hair back with her fingers. Brynn gently grabbed your hand as the doors opened for you, feeling relief as you were hit with the cool air of the AC. Summer was horribly humid that day, so it was very nice to feel the cool air. Brynn had been trying to find some sunglasses for the first month of summer, and had still come up empty. She hadn't gotten sunglasses in years, but she needed some this year.

"Ooh Brynn! Try these!" You exclaimed, handing her a pair of red framed sunglasses. Brynn gently took them from your hands and placed them on her face. She looked for a few moments at a few different angles before shaking her head no, her mouth curling into a pout.

"I don't think red suits me." She stated, placing the sunglasses back as you two turned the display turn tables, trying to find something good.

Fifteen minutes later, Brynn had tried on a black pair, a blue pair, a purple pair, a green pair and a yellow pair. She didn't like any of them. Brynn was normally never picky with fashion, but sunglasses was what Brynn was picky with for some reason. Finally, you found a white pair that pointed on the end, no frames on the bottom and gold details. You thought it resembled Brynn in a way. Pure with a golden heart.

Brynn moved to try on the glasses, looking at a few angles before her lips curved into a smile. She nodded as she brushed her hair back, immediately loving how the sunglasses looked on her, especially since you picked them out.

"They're perfect. Thank you Y/N." She spoke, moving over to hug you as you returned the hug. That was one thing you would never refuse, a hug from Brynn. Soon, she let go, grabbing your hand as the two of you walked to the checkout. Even when it wasn't sunny, Brynn still wore those sunglasses everyday for the rest of the summer.

//I'm sorry I haven't had many ideas for Brynn! Feel free to request! I really liked this one!//