Trick or Treating- JoJo Siwa

//Taking the minis trick or treating with JoJo//

//Y/N's POV//

It had been JoJo's idea to take the minis trick or treating, since the mom's were either working or wanted to go out. Plus, the two of you loved the minis anyways. The two of you were currently waiting on the steps where the mothers normally waited for the show, waiting for the minis to get ready. Eventually, you guys got out, trying to figure out the best spots for candy. Soon, you guys had found the houses that gave full bars of candy instead of just two little pieces. You and JoJo had dressed up too, you wore a matching costume with Lilly, while JoJo had gone as MJ. Her favorite. She could even do the pose and everything! The only thing that bugged her was that she had to wear a low bun to hide her hair under the hat, instead of her usual high side pony. You thought she looked adorable, she'd even gotten the Thriller jacket too, which you'd probably steal later.

"Alright cmon guys! This is a good one!" You exclaimed, the minis all rushing to the door as they eagerly knocked on the door, an old couple walking out.

"Aw you guys look adorable!" The older lady exclaimed, making all the little girls giddy as they got three chocolate bars each. And that made you a little jealous, but you and JoJo knew you'd get what they didn't like.

It was cute to see JoJo's fans come around her, wanting her autograph or to teach them a move. She gave them all what they asked for, even if her costume got a little dirty and her shoes got a little scuffed up.

"That was really good, sweets." You spoke, wrapping your arm around her waist as you kissed her cheek. She smiled as the girls ran from house to house.

"Just imagine this when we're older, we'll lose our minds." JoJo teased, making you nod as you rested your head on her shoulder.

"Good to know this'll happen more often.." You spoke, loving this day. And you were definitely looking forward to this next year.

//idk what this chapter is, but I hope you guys like it! I was trying to do Halloween scenarios, and I had no idea what to do for JoJo. I'm sorry guys, I hope this is good//