Panic Attack- Chloe Lukasiak

//This is season 7 where Chloe has a panic attack in practice, but instead of Christi going to calm her down, you do//

//Y/N's POV//

You had only been in LA for a few days, a trip Christi had planned to surprise Chloe. Being back by the mothers was really interesting, not as much yelling then when there's more people. Ever since Chloe had been on Dance Moms, she's suffered from panic attacks. Everyone could see it, and almost anything could trigger it. The girls were practicing for 'The Last Dance', the dance that would show Abby they're not little girls anymore. Honestly, you were really excited about it. Chloe had been making a few mistakes, after all she was still rusty after not doing it for four years. But then you noticed the signs. The heavy breathing. The deer in the headlights look. The slight hair pull as she balled up. Christi bumped your arm, signaling for you to go in. You had never run so fast, kneeling in front of Chloe and cupping her cheeks.

"Hey hey, what's going on?" You asked, gently running your thumb along Chloe's cheek, wiping away her tears as her breathing seemed to speed up.

"I-I-I j-just-" You cut her off for a moment, looking up to her as everyone stared, motioning for them to look away.

"Chloe, take a breath. She's not here. She can't hurt you anymore. You're doing this dance to stick it to her, right?" You asked her, Chloe giving a weak nod as she sniffled, her ponytail bouncing behind her.

"Then make it the best dance you've ever done. Show her how much better you've become without her. Make her wish that she had you back. And don't just do it for her, do it for you. Prove to yourself that you have the confidence she said you didn't, prove to yourself that you're a kick ass dancer. Go and show the world who Chloe Lukasiak is. The Chloe Lukasiak I know and love." You finished your speech, noticing no more tears were coming down, and Chloe's face wasn't as red anymore. She gave a firm nod, making you smile. You stood after a moment, tilting her head up to press a loving kiss to her forehead.

"Now, dance like this is your last time." You stated, then looking to everyone.

"That goes for all of you. You guys better bring it." You spoke before walking back to the mothers. Christi looked over to you, a pretty happy smile on her face.

"Good job, you calmed her down better than I ever could." Christi stated, the other mothers nodding at you as you felt your cheeks get red.

"Thank you, Mrs. Lukasiak." You spoke, your hands in your lap as you watched your girlfriend. The confidence was radiating off of her now, the confidence you knew she always had.

"But we will be discussing that cursing." Christi spoke again, nodding as you grew nervous, looking down as you messed with your hoodie sleeves.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Christi was intimidating! You did not wanna make her upset.

"And seriously Y/N, just call me Christi." Wow, that was new.

//God I hope this was good. Let me know what you think! Feel free to request anything too! Except smut! Lol//