Snapped- Brynn Rumfallo

//You snap at Brynn//

//Y/N's POV//

I had been sitting in Brynn's room with her, resting back on her headboard as she was laying on her stomach, her head towards the foot of the bed. You had noticed your mom had texted you, saying Brynn could spend the night the next night if she wanted.

"Hey honey, my mom said you can spend the night if you wanna tomorrow?" You asked, looking to the back of her head as she thought about it.

"Yeah, I guess I could squeeze you in. I'll just have to do a few things first. My Dance Moms interviews, my photoshoot, another interview, an audition, plus I said I'd babysit my siblings and I have to finish up my homework. But other than that I'm free!" She spoke, and it honestly broke your heart. You knew Brynn's career was taking off and you were really happy for her, but you hated that you always felt that you were on the back burner. Pulling your legs a little closer to yourself, you set down your phone, gently resting your hand on her calf.

"And you're feeling okay doing all of that?" You asked, knowing Brynn tended to push her feelings back in order to get what she needed done. It wasn't healthy, and you were trying to show her the right way, but it was proving to be hard. She turned on her side, thinking about it for a moment.

"Yeah, it's a little much, but I can do it. Just gonna have to prepare a lot." You could hear the stress in her voice, and it was driving you mad. Finally, you got up, Brynn looking back to you, unaware she'd upset you.

"Brynn, do you not hear yourself? You just listed who knows how many things and all you can answer with is 'I think I can do it'? You can always pile yourself up like this, it's not good for you. And you can't keep putting our relationship on the back burner!" You exclaimed, pointing to the two of you. She sat up, trying to take your outburst calmly.

"Baby, I dont-" You cut her off quick, not giving her any time to react.

"I think I can squeeze you in! Maybe some other day! Sorry baby, busy doing things today! When are you gonna focus on us Brynn?! We're not good anymore!" You exclaimed, tears coming to your eyes as Brynn got up. She moved to gently cup your cheeks, but you pushed them away with the back of your hand.

"If you can't learn to say no, or reschedule or something! Then, maybe we won't have an us to work on.." You spoke, letting a tear fall as you grabbed your jacket and phone.

"Y/N, wait, please! Let's talk about this!" She exclaimed, watching you walk out of her house. You noticed the text from your mother, stopping at the end of the block before replying back.

'She needs to figure some stuff out, come pick me up please' And that was the day where you didn't know if you would ever fix things with Brynn Rumfallo.

//God I hope this was good! I'm trying to make more oneshots, since I left you guys hanging a little. Hope you enjoyed!//