The Missing Beanie- JoJo Siwa

//Your beanie goes missing//

//Y/N's POV//

You were frantically searching your room for your beanie, the one you've had for years and had gotten from JoJo, so it meant a lot. At this point, everything was on the floor, some things were items you hadn't seen in years. You had looked everywhere for the hat, but you could not find it to save your life. Your phone started vibrating, JoJo was wanting to video call with you. You slid the answer button, JoJo being pretty happy to see you. She had just gotten back to LA, and you were really missing her in that moment.

"Hey cutie! Watch ya doin?" She asked as you ran a frustrated hand through your hair, looking around one more time to see if you had just misplaced it.

"I can't find that beanie you gave me. I've been looking every where for it and I just can't find it." You sighed as you finally looked at the screen, noticing JoJo wearing a beanie. Your beanie. The one you trashed your room for and have been searching for for two hours.

"Why do you have my hat?" You asked in a defeated tone, finding that you couldn't be mad at her. She could only laugh as she pulled it down a little more, noticing that she looked really cute in it.

"Because I wanted a keepsake while I was gone." She spoke as you turned your camera around, groaning as you realized you now had to clean your room.

"This is your fault, I gotta clean all this now.." You whined as you laid back on your bed, relieving the pressure on your back.

"I'm sorry baby.." JoJo laughed as she covered her mouth, unable to contain her laughter. Which made you a little salty.

"Oh don't worry honey, I'll get you another one too.." She spoke as you slowly sat up, turning your camera around so it was on you again.

"You better, cause now I gotta clean all of this.." You pouted as you got onto the floor, ready to start cleaning.

"And as punishment, you have to stay on call with me." You spoke as JoJo laughed a little more, nodding after a second.

"I think I can do that."

//Idk what to call this one, but I'm super proud of JoJo for coming out//