Unexpected Ending Pt 2- Chloe Lukasiak

//The second part of your and Chloe's break up//

//Y/N's POV//

It had been three weeks since I had ended it with Chloe, and the desperate look on her face just kept staying inside my head. It wouldn't get out. I jolted as I heard my phone ringing, realizing it was Christi. God, I was gonna get it. After bracing for a little bit, I answered the phone, terrified for what Christi was gonna say.

"Hello?" You asked timidly, waiting for yelling or crying or something, but it was just quiet for a moment.

"Hey, I'm really angry with you right now, but you need to come over. It's about Chloe." She sounded really serious, making you pop up from your bed, feeling your heartbeat quicken as your mind came up with every worst possibility.

"W-What happened? Is she okay?" You asked frantically, already pulling your shoes on as your phone was wedged between your shoulder and cheek.

"Just get here. Now." She spoke stern, ending the call as you sprinted out your door.

Soon enough, you got there, knocking frantically on the door until Christi answered. You charged into the room, looking around for Chloe, or any sign of what was wrong. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, for the most part.

"She's upstairs. But you cannot blow up at her, or I will-" You immediately shook your head, terrified of what Christi could and would do. Slowly, you made your way upstairs, cracking her door open as you noticed a big ball under the blankets.

"She's been like this for a week, she only wants you. She won't do anything else. Just make this better." She whispered to you, yourself nodding as Christi shut the door, giving the two of you privacy. You sat down next to her, gently rubbing her back as she slowly poked her head out. It tore you apart. There she was, her eyes bloodshot, bags under her eyes and her cheeks all puffy and tear stained, her hair all messy, and you could tell she hadn't moved from that spot in days.

"Y/N?" She asked weakly, as if she hadn't talked in days. You nodded quickly, Chloe hugging you tight as she tried to figure out a good way for you to stay.

"...Does this mean you'll take me back? I-I'll be good! I'll take better care of myself and you! You'll never have to worry..I just.." She started tearing up, grabbing your hands and placing them on her cheeks.

"I just wanna be your baby again.." She spoke, breaking down crying as she held onto your hands, as you gently let go to pull her into another hug.

"Shhh, baby..I'm right here..I'm not going anywhere, just relax.." You spoke softly, gently rubbing circles into her back as she slowly stopped crying.

"I love you...I really love you...Im sorry I upset you.." She spoke, starting to cry again as you pressed a kiss to her head, holding her close.

"I love you too baby..We'll figure this out.." Although, you two would have a lot to work on to get back to where you were, this was the start you needed. And maybe, in that moment, that start was all you needed.

//I really hope this was good. Let me know what you think!//