Mistaken Feeling- Chloe Lukasiak

//Chloe hangs out with Maddie and makes you jealous in the process//

//Y/N's POV//

You weren't really one to get jealous often, but when you noticed Chloe over by Maddie for a little too long, you couldn't help the feeling start to come along. Chloe was currently getting some help on her front arial, and you thought that was great! But..you couldn't help but feel jealous of Maddie. She was the perfect kid, smart, pretty, confident and an amazing dancer. You didn't feel like you were any of those things. It really made you question why Chloe chose you over Maddie.

Paige stood next to you as she noticed you were staring at your girlfriend so close to Maddie, making her giggle a little. You felt your cheeks redden in embarrassment as Paige caught you staring, hoping that Paige wouldn't tell Chloe you were jealous.

"Y/N stop. Chloe loves you, just calm down. Nothing is gonna happen." She spoke as she gently rubbed your back, making you feel a little better as you sent a fake smile her way.

"Thanks Paige, I'm okay." You spoke as Paige walked away and Chloe came over, pretty happy that she'd gotten better at her arial. Grabbing your hands, she quickly pulled you into Studio B, wanting to show you her progress. Chloe quickly did the trick, running over to you after.

"Y/N Y/N Y/N! Did you see that?" She exclaimed as you smiled, happy your girlfriend seemed so excited. You nodded as she hugged you, your arms gently falling around her waist.

"Plus, you don't have to be jealous. I'm just friends with Maddie." She spoke as she pulled away, playfully squishing your cheeks with one hand.

"You're the only cutie in the ALDC anyway." She teased as she quickly pressed her lips to yours before running back off to practice her move, making you feel much better than you had before.

//Hope you guys like this!//