December 26th

I have officially moved in with my enemy.
I need to stop saying that..we're not enemies. Anymore. I hope.

What's important is that I am living! With ZiM! Which I can do!
...can I?

Oh god can I

Look. I don't know if I can for long...not because of past fights or attempted murders or anything like that, but.

Because of. Weird. Feelings.

What feelings?? No idea!! They're swelling up in my head and body and screaming at each other and I don't know what the hell the screams are saying!! What do they mean!! Do I hate it?? Do I hate him still?

....do I likeNO

No I do NOT and that is FINAL

IT'S REALLY WEIRD
AND GROSS
AND IM LONELY SO IDK WHAT IM SAYING

SHDHSDHDHDHSHDHSH

Okay. Now that that's out.

I'm gonna ask the green lad what the frick frack's gonna happen when next year comes. That is a sentence I just wrote.
But yes, I'm. Gonna ask ZiM what's gonna happen...still enemies? Still friends? Who knows... him, probably.

Either way, I've noticed that it'll still be pretty...reliant.

But anyway. The only house update I really have is that; GIR's decorated ZiM's house much more...a pretty excessive amount, to be honest. There's stuff covering the walls on the outside, on the inside, some...plants on the ceiling...

But I wouldn't worry about it. Let the robot do...whatever he does.

And. Got some messages from my family. Ignoring them.

Anyway (again)... I'm a sleepy boy. Many late nights in my future, but this time with friend crap and not fate-of-the-world crap. Goodnight

DIB MEMBRANE MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳
MAIN EMOTION
HAPPY...CONFUSED

IRKEN ZiM MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
MAIN EMOTION
HAPPY