December 30th

IT IS 12:34 IN THE AFTERNOON
I JUST WOKE UP
ZiM IS NOT HERE BUT GIR IS
GIR WON'T GIVE ME A REAL RESPONSE ON WHERE ZiM IS
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

O H G O D

THE SHIP IS GONE

O H N O

OKAY
I'VE FOUND A WORKING COMMUNICATOR TO THE NEAREST PIECE OF IRKEN TECH... CONNECTED STRAIGHT TO GIR BUT I MANAGED TO SEND THE SIGNAL FURTHER INTO SPACE

LETS HOPE I CAN FIND HIM.

I NEED TO.

————————

Okay.

Everyone's at home now.

I've got ZiM. ZiM is here.

ZiM is safe.

What happened...

ZiM took the ship and tried to go back to the Massive, that's what.
I should've seen this coming. I should've f⬛️⬛️⬛️ing seen this coming. His reaction yesterday... his reaction all month... god, I was so star struck by just seeing the damn ship I didn't even pay good enough attention to see that this was going to happen.

The worst part of it? ZiM got hurt.

Nothing fatal, thank god.

But... he does have a *snapped* antenna...and some bruises...and almost got his PAK taken off.

Yeah.

The Irken race really did not want to see ZiM again.

ZiM refuses to tell me completely what happened, and I don't blame him. I won't push it; he'll talk when he's ready. If he ever will be.

He's seeming to feel a bit better after I managed to get him back... he let me hold him, since it made him feel safe. I'm trying my best to clean him up and get all his wounds to be better, but aliens are weird to work with.

And while I don't know exactly how Irken(s?) feel, I do know that you always want a family to be loving and accepting when you finally come back to them; no matter what species.

So that's what I'm gonna give him.

While we may never be 100% loving, I think I'm gonna give this creature an actual home... besides, he's deserved it after working hard all these years.

And hey. Maybe soon I'll go and give the Tallest a piece of my mind.

Actually, scratch the "Maybe". That's the first thing I'm doing next year.

Gosh, next year... tomorrow is the last day. It's been so weird this year, hasn't it?

Seems like just a normal hi skool year all year... and then this sad month comes around, and suddenly I wanna fight the leaders of my enemy just because they hurt him and I'm somewhat attracted to him. It's so weird.

Earth is such a weird place.

DIB MEMBRANE MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️
MAIN EMOTION
PROTECTIVE

IRKEN ZiM MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
MAIN EMOTION
SORRY