December 5th

Remember when I said I'd go to skool today?
Well, I did, and ZiM wasn't there still. Didn't take me very long to notice, since there was lack of green and auras of evil in the room. I stayed until lunch; I left for home. I thought about going to ZiM's house since I did say I'd do that too, but... I'm not up to it. I'm too tired. I want to sleep. I just got home, so.

——————————

Hi so, update: I couldn't sleep.
Just spent an hour taking a nap, but this mysterious feeling of guilt was clouding up my head. Why do I want to see ZiM? Why do I want to make him better? Am I really that dependent? That must be it... I must want to just expose him faster!! That's it. I don't actually care about him. I don't. I can't.
Note for the future: I can never truly care about my enemy.
But. I'll go over to his house. I should wait a few minutes since, as you can probably tell, I'm a bit grumpy at the moment—I don't wanna make things any worse.
Though, there's still a big chance I will no matter what.

——————————

I just got back from ZiM's.
And... I have notes.

ZiM NOTES:
-he was still on the couch when I got there
-he didn't seem to notice my coming in
-GIR wasn't there at the door??? I've only just now noticed that he doesn't seem to be... around anymore. That was one of facts that made me start to think there's really something up.
-remember the Florpus incident? Well, maybe not, since I started writing these a bit after... but basically he got really sad and his whole place got trashed (like the last time we split up); this was almost exactly like that.
-he'd speak in that "ehhh..blehhh" type talk
-he didn't care (or at least try to fight me) that I was in his house
-he vented. We had somewhat of a conversation? I went back to the security footage of his house to transcribe our conversation:

Me: ZiM..? Hello? ...Are you there? (I walk up to the couch after noticing he's there) ZiM?

ZiM: Oh... GIR, how'd you let... oh, right. (he sighs)

Me: ZiM? Hey, uh, I was just wondering how you were? You haven't been coming to skool, a-and I just... uh... wanted to know if you needed stopping! Yeah. Any terrible plans going on right now?

ZiM: (he just stares at me) ...uh-uh-huh. ((<—"I don't know"))

Me: (I decide at this time to be a little less fake)  ...look, ZiM, I've seen you act like this twice before. Twice! And neither time was a good reason. What's going on..?

ZiM: (he stares at me more) ...why do you, of all people want to know? Computer...eh...throw him out. Or, something.

(Computer does not answer.)

ZiM: Right... (he sighs again, rolling off the couch) You... (he grabs at my ankle) Begone... you'll just mess with me with that giant head of yours. You'll get into ZiM's mind, and you'll try to make me feel better... you'll just throw ZiM away..!

Me: (I start to notice how unlike himself he's acting. Well, kinda; he's usually accusing, but it's never in this sense) (anyway, I was a bit shocked here) ...what are you talking about?

ZiM: (he picks up a remote, clicking a few buttons. Nothing happens.) You see this..?

Me: Uh... no?