December 31st (New Year's Eve)

UMM... HELLO, DiB-BOOK.
iT iS i, ZiM.
i AM WRiTiNG THiS iN HERE BECAUSE i WOULD NEVER SAY THiS TO THE DiB'S FACE, BUT.
ZiM iS. GRATEFUL FOR HiM. REALLY. HE HAS BEEN NiCE TO ME—SOMETHING i DiDN'T EVEN THiNK HE WAS CAPABLE OF BEiNG!! BUT, i ACTUALLY FOUND iT QUiTE... NiCE. ZiM FELT WARM A LOT... i LiKED THAT. AND i MiGHT HAVE DiED YESTERDAY iF iT WASN'T FOR THE STiNK BOY, SO THAT'S SOMETHiNG, TOO. ZiM iS HONORED TO BE FiGHTiNG/LiViNG ALONGSiDE HiM.
SO.
THANK YOU, DiB.

...thanks, ZiM.
I really mean it.

So, it's the last day of the year. That means the last day of December. That means the last day for S.A.D.

That means the last day of this journal.

Was this fun?
Kinda. It was nice writing down all feelings and reactions... different from last year, so it was more interesting too.

Did I have a good experience?
Kinda... I'm happy in the end. I'm living with ZiM, we're no longer fighting, ZiM is—slowly—breaking away from his old life... we're actually planning on going cryptid hunting next year. Can you believe that???

Did I learn anything?
Things change.
Yeah, it's about as disappointing when I say it as it is in the original "Teen Titans" finale.

Is there anything else I wanna add? (Ex.: Why am I writing the final entry like a skool survey?)
Well...
This is kinda cheesy, but.

If you're affected by S.A.D, go find a friend to be with or to vent to... no one should have to face it on their own. Even the other kinds of SAD—which are still valid and serious—apply to this too. Go talk to somebody... go hang out with somebody... get a lamp, whatever helps. And while I can't solve/fix bad thoughts feelings, it's still a good idea to try to do something. Being with someone I trust, from my own experience, just makes me feel better.

I don't even know if anyone's reading this... as I'm writing it, it's in my hand as a piece of paper; no one else but me is gonna see it. In the future, will anyone even care? Will anyone even find this? Will ZiM take it somewhere?
Well, who knows.

All that matters right now is, I'm happy. I'm happy with ZiM. I'm happy with how this year is ending. It's amazing; a first.

I can tell ZiM is doing much better than yesterday, which just makes me feel even better.

GIR is being his usual broken self, which honestly has its own kind of energy.

I'm honestly ready for this next year...and I think ZiM is too. Honestly, with each other as allies, we may just make a great team. That was out of nowhere, I know, but so are most things in life (cliche, I know.).

I've written down all my thoughts and feelings that I can properly describe already, so I really have nothing much else to say.

All that's left to say I guess is...

Happy New Year.

DIB MEMBRANE MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
MAIN EMOTION
READY

IRKEN ZiM MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️
MAIN EMOTION
READY

Hey... wait. Yknow, out of all my questions... the only one that really still stands (that I care about, anyway) is:
Where the hell is Minimoose?

Publisher's note:
Nya!

https://youtu.be/wAZ8JCn3cd8