December 11th

I was a bit harsh yesterday. I'm sorry.
...I'm apologizing to myself.
Though, to be honest, that's something I should be doing more. Because, yknow...self esteem and garbage like that. I'm getting off track with that kinda stuff...especially after the family news. Gaz isn't even staying here if dad isn't... so, no Smissmiss or however it's spelled (I may be awful at TF2, but it was still...enjoyable to play with her).
Anyway, I still feel awful.

ZiM on the other hand...

ZiM NOTES:
-he genuinely smiled a few times today. 8. I counted.
-his sweater?? keeps getting?? fluffier?? (today it was blue...kinda matched my shirt)
-he actually didn't randomly burst about the Tallest once today. At all.
-he's come to the conclusion that the only tolerable Christmas music comes from the Phineas and Ferb Winter Vacation soundtrack and I 100% agree
-he punched me today! you may think "oh, back to normal", but actually? it was more of a...friendly arm punch??
-I vented. To ZiM.

Yeah that last one seems...a bit out of nowhere there, and honestly, it's not entirely true; I tried not to vent, and so.

I think this conversation was one worth transcription.

Me: (I huff)

ZiM: Dib-worm, that's the third time you've exhaled your carbon dioxide in an aggravated manner.

Me: Yeah, and..?

ZiM: Well, you seem to be having trouble.

Me: Fun for you to watch, huh?

ZiM: ...not exactly.

Me: (a bit shocked) Huh? That seems...very out of character.

ZiM: (he shrugs) As long as ZiM is feeling...not too great about himself, I kind of don't want my only companion to be in a bad mood.

Me: Well, I—wait, "companion"?

ZiM: Stink-creature has the downed mood! There is something happenniiiing...

Me: ...uh. It's nothing. Nothing. I just, uh, found out my father or sister won't be coming home for the rest of the month, so I'm j—

ZiM: (interrupting me again) Your Tallest aren't coming back?

(there was a pause)

Me: Yeah.

ZiM: (he's staring at me—I dunno if he's thinking or dissociating but...)

Me: ...hey, it's no big deal for me, okay..? This, uh, happens a lot.

ZiM: Unacceptable.

Me: Huh?

ZiM: Unacceptable! If the Dib didn't let ZiM stay in snowy sorrow for the season, then I won't let you, either..! It's only... ehhh... fffair. (he seemed to struggle with that last word.) ZiM will see to it that the revolting one has some...enjoyment!

...so, yeah. ZiM and I are now... helping each other out through the month. Or, are planning on it. Knowing ZiM, this could backfire—terribly.

And hey, Crisminsis is only less than two weeks away now. Maybe we can spend it together?

But that's ridiculous.

DIB MEMBRANE MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
ENERGY
⬛️🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
MAIN EMOTION
CONFUSION TBH

IRKEN ZiM MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
MAIN EMOTION
DETERMINATION