December 13th

Crisis is 12 days away. I think I can get ZiM's gift ready by then. I just have to get access to dad's lab.

And I was able to! I snuck in through the back door and got hurt by various traps! And then I remembered I had a key!

So yeah. I've started on ZiM's present. I just hope I can get stuff right.

Anyway! One more week of skool until winter break. Not that I've been going to skool... I'm surprised I haven't gotten into trouble. Eh, when it comes, I'll be ready.

I went back to ZiM's today, of course. We did normal things—make fun of movies, eat too many sweet things, etc.
Though today, we decided to go out.

As in, go out to do stuff. Not go out. Again, I'm just making my words worse.

We were originally gonna go to Bloaty's or something like that, but on the way we just continuously insulted it. So, we just drove around town! We had to use my car, since neither of our ships worked. Though, he did ask to borrow my ship for something... I'm a bit skeptical, but I let him.

It was...honestly a nice day. We saw some cool things, some things we never wished to see, and...boring things. The roads were pretty crowded since there was no skool (it's a Sunday), and we actually drove past the Hi Skool and flipped it off...and threw a couple eggs—hopefully the cameras didn't catch us. And then, we just took a walk. Nothing of importance happened other than:

We were actually pretty happy today.

Surprising! Considering it was a day with just ZiM!
He even laughed more today. Again, not an evil laugh... and yeah, it was really nice. Cute even. I hate that I'm not scratching that out this time.

I think this month might actually turn out fine; I have a plan that I'm motivated about, I'm a bit energized to see the alien every day, and I'm... feeling pretty good. Surprising. The feelings of S.A.D are barely getting to me.

DIB MEMBRANE MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️
MAIN EMOTION
PREPARED

IRKEN ZiM MOOD LEVEL

MOTIVATION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
ENERGY
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
POSITIVE EMOTION
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🔳⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️
MAIN EMOTION
EXCITEMENT