CHAPTER 35

Luckily, Jhanvi Aunty had a blue saree which was so much better than the previous one.

So, she had helped me to get ready at 7 in the morning for the function. She was delighted, as per her, she always wanted to make her daughter ready, but of course, not having any daughter, she is experiencing that wish through me.

Jay was smiling too big at her when she told that while doing my hair, making me wonder what he was thinking.

Guess that was the conversation for another time.

Speaking about it, I am so happy that Jay is considerate and understanding because I knew what I would have done if he would have thought anything wrong about Adi's and mines friendship.

As much as I like him, I would never be happy if he would have doubted.

But thank goodness, it made me relived because Adi is very special to me. He is my best friend, just like Jay. And he was always there for me just like him.

Coming to the function, it had gone smoothly. Except for glaring at me from time to time, Avni didn't do anything.

We all had a blast. All the staff was thrilled with the performances.

Our drama/dance has also performed amazingly by us. The teachers and Sirs were delighted.

Our classmates have hooted so much when Jay and I have done the twirl in between the performance. Of course, it was lead by Dhruv and Kunal.

Thanks to God that Sanchi Di and Gautam was also doing that, so no one suspected anything.

After everything, here Jay, Adi and I are, at his house, specifically, lying in his bed.

"That was amazing, doesn't it?" Jay asks from beside me. Adi and I only nod at an answer.

"But I am tired now," Adi says as he pulls the blanket more towards him.

I sit up hurridly when I got at idea making both of the boys look at me.

"What happened?" Jay asks, looking at me.

"Nothing, I have something. Wait," I told Jay as I open my bag and look for that particular packet.

I found it after much hunting and hold it up for them to see, "I found it."

"Face Mask? No way I am putting it. And when do you even found it?" Adi asks, making me grin at him as Cheshire cat.

"When we were walking back here, I saw it at a medical. So I buy it. Now come on, get up, I will put it on you," Jay and Adi shake their heads in response.

"Oh come on, please," I show them my puppy face.

"Ok only for this time. I will not put that again," Jay says and gets up.

Adi coughs and mutters, "whipped."

I purposely ignore that and still give him a puppy look, "Please Adi. Only for this time."

"Ok," he rolls his eyes at me but got up nonetheless.

"Yess, you guys are so awesome," I pull their cheeks making them groan.

"Oh come on, not the cheeks," Adi groans and take the face masks in his hand.

"How to put this shit on the face, do we have to use our fingers?" I roll my eyes at their both obliviousness and help them put it on their faces.

"It's cold," Jay says as I put some on his face.

"Oh, come on. It is not that cold, now stay still," I palm Jay's face to keep it still.