CHAPTER 52

This Chapter is not edited

"Hey Kia," Rudra says, coming to stand beside me.

"Hey," I smile at him and look at my watch to see the time.

Yesterday was a fun day. We have gone to some places nearby. For that, we only had to walk.

But today, we are going to see the waterfall. It is one hour away from the hotel, so we are going on the bus.

"Students, please take all your belongings with you and double-check everything. We will not stop the bus if you forget something," One of the Sirs says, making all the student move towards their allocated room.

I had already taken my belongings beforehand, so I stand there.

"You have taken your belongings?" Rudra asks, and I nod at him.

"Me too," he says, gesturing towards his bag. I nod again without saying anything as my mood is sour from the headache.

"Umm, Kia," I look at Rudra as he calls me, "I want to tell you something."

"Hmm," I nod at him.

"I will not beat around the bush. I wanna say that I like you," I look at him in shock as he completes his sentence.

"What?" He nods, looking me in the eyes while I continue, "Rudra, see, you are an amazing and a good guy. But, I am sorry, I don't like you like that. And I also have feelings for someone else."

He looks at me with a sad expression making me feel guilty. I should have thought that from the starting. I have led him on for so long though unknowingly.

"I know that you like Jay," He says. I look at him, shocked. If he knew that I had feelings for Jay, why did he try to come close to me?

He takes my hands in his in a tight grip. His grip was so hard that I couldn't remove my hands from his.

"Kia, Jay is only trying to play with you. He is a popular guy in our school. Jay wants to show off by making a girlfriend who is intelligent, beautiful and lovely. He is only playing with your feelings. I have heard him say to Adi that Jay will leave you when the exam finishes. I think you should leave him before he does. And you have such an amazing opportunity, be my girlfriend, and we will together show him his place," Rudra smiles at me and kisses my hand, making me uncomfortable.

"How can you say something like this for Jay?" I ask angrily, "He is the most genuine person I have ever met, and I will not listen to a thing against him silently."

"Kia, you are not thinking practical," Rudra continues, "He is just using you, trust me. I have heard his conversation with Adi. He is planning to propose to Avni. He is going to leave you-"

"What is happening here?" Rudra and I look at Jay as he comes towards us angrily.

He glares at Rudra and looks at his hand, which is gripping mine, "Leave her hand now."

Rudra scoffs but leaves my hand nonetheless. He glares at Jay and says, "It is between me and her, don't come in between."

He looks at me, but before he can say anything, I say, "Don't you dare say a word against him now. I know who he is, and I am very contented with it."

"But listen to me and think about it deeply. Jay is just using-"

Before he can complete his sentence, I shout at him, "I said, don't say a word against him. I don't want to listen to you. Don't you understand? Please go," I rub my face with my hands as I feel tears coming out of my eyes because of the anger.