CHAPTER 54

A very long chapter ahead.

This is the last chapter. Thank you so much for each and everyone who is reading the book. I love you guys.

◇♡◇

"Hello," I say as I enter Jay's room.

Jay, of course, is relaxing on his bed as usual. It has been three weeks since lockdown had started, and whenever I come, I always find him on his bed.

Our board exams have completed just one month before. And after one week of our exams, the news of the complete lockdown came.

He turns and beams at me before patting one of his sides, "Finally. I was waiting for you for so long."

I sit beside him and tousle his hair, "Sorry, Mumma wanted to buy groceries before coming here."

"Yeah, I know. Mom had called your Mumma to buy so they can make something special at dinner," He says before shifting, so his head is on my lap.

I keep stroking his hair and ask, "When is Adi coming?"

"In an hour," he lazily murmurs as he closes his eyes.

He looks so adorable right now. After thinking 100 times, I finally lean foreword and kiss his forehead, making him smile.

He is so precious. So kind and most understanding. I seriously don't know how I deserve him.

It has been more than a year since we are together. The 12th standard had been memorable with Jay. Every study session before the exam with him has been my favourite. Well, this is the first time I am saying that the studying part was my favourite. I had never thought that I would enjoy doing sums or studying. But you know what, all we need is a person who motivates us, who leads from the front but still stay by your side and push us to do the same. And here for me, it is Jay, only I know how much he has motivated me to do one more sum, to learn one more answer or to complete one more modal paper each day.

And whoever says that love makes us weak, interfere with our studies is wrong. I used to think the same that these types of things are not something we should do. But you know what, I was wrong. And what I learn from this whole year is that all we need is a person who knows that it is not the time for those lovey-dovey talks. Love is never an interference. Nope, it is never. Love gives you power, confidence and motivation to tackle things.

Love is not hard if you fall with someone who doesn't make you feel like it is. And with the right person, you don't have to work hard to feel happy. It just happens. Even when we would study the whole day together with Adi, we were fine, good and getting better. We never felt unhappy that we are not giving time to each other.

We both knew that we have study, and we move with it, still in a relationship. And it only made us stronger. And this lockdown is seriously a blessing for us. Mostly, we spend time together with each other only. But, we can't go out to eat Chaat or Pizza, so yeah, it is not a total fairytale. But if I get to spend with him, Adi and our family, then I am ok.

I come out in the real world when Jay takes my hand in his.

He opens his eyes and says, "You know, I was thinking yesterday about us. About you." I look down at him as he continues, "And how much I am lucky to have such a beautiful girl who always makes me smile every two seconds."

He gets up from my lap and sits in front of me, "And how you make me get up from the bed and be more active when I act too lazy or sometimes how you sit beside me and strokes my hair when I feel sleepy. And how you would never forget to send me a good morning message when you wake up in the morning though you know that I will not get up before eleven. How you play games with me, roast the idiotic behaviour of character when we watch horror movies, or how you always blush when I compliment you. And you know what, I love every single thing about you. And yes, I also love you even when you annoy me to play games with you or put face mask."