store

(Y/N's pov)

Conan was driving and he looked so beautiful, his hair was flowing and he was singing the songs on the radio, he was so beyond gorgeous. i knew I couldn't look at him for too long or else he would suspect that I was staring, which he probably already did, but I don't care. because we woke up so late it's now around 6pm and we're singing our hearts out to "National Anthem" by Lana Del Ray. his voice was so perfect, it was angelic everytime he spoke or sang. like everytime.
"summers in the air, and baby heavens in your eyes" we both harmonized at the same time. a good 30 minutes later we finally got to the store, we grabbed a cart and started looking around. we bought some pasta, sandwich stuff, cereal, milk, eggs, and of course some brownies (not from H.E.B but still acceptable) we got about everything we needed and thats when we started walking off to look for our own stuff, i immediately ran to the vinyls and cd's. i picked out a few records and went off to look for conan.

(conan's pov)
i went to the clothes isle and picked out some black ripped jeans and a cool belt, somehow i made my way to the candy isle and got a twix bar... okay maybe two. soon enough i finally caught up to Y/N and since we were both 21, we thought it would be kinda fun to get drunk together, just to see what would happen. "wait oh my god, that actually sounds kinda fun" Y/N whispered when i brought up the idea. "well no duh that's why i suggested it" i said laughing. we got a bottle of some boujee shit we can't even pronounce. we bought our stuff and went back in the car. we were both starving and the closest thing by us was chick-fil-a, so we pulled up and started ordering.

(Y/N's pov)
we got our food and started eating because we haven't like at all today. conan tried to steal my food, of course. "dude i saw that" i said with my mouth full of food. we both started cackling like freaking witches and couldnt keep a straight face when we looked at eachother. once we finally got home we put away all of the groceries and started watching tv. conans head was on my lap and i was playing with his hair putting him to sleep like a little baby, he was so cute. i managed to get a picture because i never wanted to lose this moment, it was perfect.

he looked so peaceful, so perfect, so cute, so calm

he looked so peaceful, so perfect, so cute, so calm. after what felt like years of admiring him i fell asleep.

(conan's pov)
i woke up on Y/N's lap and she was still asleep, i decided to make myself cereal and take a quick shower because i felt gross. i turned on the water and i think that woke her up, but it was already 11 am so i dont think she would mind. after i got dressed i decided to paint my nails black and spend more time with Y/N, i really want to get closer to her because she's so perfect, everything about her is making me fall in a trance of.. love? gross, but not really? my head is going in a loop thinking about my emotions, but i know i love her and im just scared she doesn't feel the same.

(Y/N's pov)
i woke up to shower water running, i looked over and it was already 11, i made myself some breakfeast and heard conan coming downstairs "morning" he said with a smile "morningg, when did you get up?" i questioned him, only because his voice wasn't his usual raspy voice. "oh, like around 10, did i wake you up?" he sounded almost worried. "no no no! it's okay i just woke up a little bit ago" i reassured him. we decided to go on a walk together because it was such a pretty day, i put on a black shirt with some ripped jeans and some converse, conan wore a maroon sweater, tucked in with a black belt and some jeans. we were out walking and talking about ourselves just a little bit more and thats when i felt it, our hands connected with eachother.

HEY YALLL SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST FELT LIKE I WAS WRITING TOO MUCH LOL LMK HOW YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!