is this what feelings are like?

(Y/N's pov)
our hands connected, our hands were holding eachothers but i didn't want to pull it away, i wanted it to stay there, it felt comfortable and it felt like i just entered a new dimension. "oh, uh sorry." conan said pulling away "it's okay i didn't mind it." i said blushing like crazy. the rest of the walk was surprisingly not as akward as i would've thought. once we got home it was around 2 or 3 so we both decided to shower (not together.. yet). i let the water run and all i could think about was when we held hands, i mean we've fell asleep ontop of eachother but this was different, there was almost a spark. once i got out i put on a yellow tank top, ripped jeans, and some gold earrings to top it off.

(conan's pov)
once Y/N got dressed i got my clothes together and started washing my hair, all i could think about was the walk when we held hands, theres no way that she didn't feel the way i did, there was a connection with our minds? no, our hearts?? i've never been in love so i don't know how i'm supposed to feel. i put on my clothes and decided to let my hair be its natrual curly. "okayyy i'm ready lets go" i said getting my keys. "cominggg" Y/N yelled from the living room. we got in the car and an idea popped into my head, what if i put my hand on her thigh? i know it's kind of extreme since we're only friends but i think i'm in love with her, and i think she feels the same way. i connected my phone to the aux cord and purposefully played a song that i knew would say something along the lines about being in love because i wanted to tell her but i didn't want to just straight up say it. the lyrics to anything you want by jawny began to play and surprisingly she started singing the lyrics aswell.
"i'll do anything that you want, anything that you want-want-want"                          
we both sang, but it was true i really would do anything for her, ew. am i in love?

(Y/N's pov)
we both sang as loud as we possibly could and thats when i felt it again, the spark was back, and i really wanted him to make a move but i didn't know how i would let him know, it's not like you go up to someone you like and tell them you want to make out, i need to make him fall in love with me somehow, do i put my hand on his thigh or is that something only guys do to girls? love is confusing but for conan i think it's worth it. thats when it hit me, i pretended to drop something near his hand so i could hold it again, wven if it was just for a quick second, i wanted to experience it again. our hands brushed up against eachothers and i felt all the bussterflies flutter around in me. once we finally got in the area where all the food was we decided to get chipotle because i mean come on, who wouldn't want chipotle? we both ordered and i decided to sit next to him, i wanted to be as close as i possibly could to him without making it extremely sexual in the middle of  chipotle. our food finally came and we started eating. once we finished we both split the money and left. we were walking to the car but i still couldn't stop thinking about everything, the walk, when we fall asleep with eachother, when we hug, i need to confess my feelings sooner or later because i think i'm going to explode only having maya know.
(conans pov)
we finished our food and were walking up to the car and Y/N started walking slow, it looked like a lot was on her mind or if she just found out something she's been trying to know for years. out of nowhere she looked like she was about to say something but couldn't then she finally did "conan um we.. we need to talk" she stuttered over her words but they made me nervous, was she mad at me, was she pregnant, was she dying soon? "oh, yeah is everything okay?" i say walking over to her "i have to confess this because my head is spinning in fucking loops and its making me crazy but i think im in love with you."
holy shit, she likes me too. "i really hope you arent kidding because i feel the same, my head is going of circles and i couldn't find the right words to describe my feelings." i responded, it felt like my soul just got taken out of me and it was almost hard to breathe, i looked over to her and it looked like she was happy or sad, i couldn't tell. "so are we like.. together?" Holy SHIT!! "sure, if you want to be" i said smiling, i still couldn't belive that it went from strangers at a coffee shop to being in a relationship. once we got home we put on comfortable clothes and cuddled, while watching tv. we both fell asleep for a little bit and it was already 10 at night, then i remembered about the drinks we got. "remember when we went to the store and got the alcohol?" she looked over to me and started smiling, and i think it was time to drink. i opened the bottle and poured it into a small shot glass and swallowed the drink, my throat was burning but it was fun, she took a shot aswell and thats when we started going crazy, we made sure not to get alcohol poisioning tho..

LMK HOW YALL LIKE THIS STORYY!! I HAVE SOMETHING SUPER EXCITING PLANNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AAAAAA