he's guilty, but is she about to be?

(Y/N's pov)

TW: intrusive thoughts (i think that's how u use the term lol) and murderous thoughts

it's been around 3 months since the incident happened, conan was going to be home in just a few more months, but louis was proven innocent, what the hell. we filed a restraining order but they were pissed, for no reason. "at least he'll never bother you again" i said trying to cheer her up. "i want to kill him." she whispered. "i know it's hard, and i know he's a physio but you can-" "I WANT TO KILL HIM." i was cut off by her yelling, so she was serious, shit. "well that's impossible, and illegal" i said hugging her, she's been hurt, 3 years straight he was just abusing her. "I'll find a way." she whispered, loud enough for me to hear. i got a buzz from my phone and looked at the notification. it was an unknown number reading "MWNBSFML" "what?" i said. "what's wrong, who texted you?" she said looking over to my phone. "i don't know, just a bunch of random letters." i replied, when i get overwhelmed my hands start to shake, it's happened since i was like 5. "that's louis what the hell" she cut off all of my thoughts, the letters mean something. "should we decode it?" we both asked at the same time. M- "well that would probably be maya" she said laying her head on my shoulder writing her name down on a piece of paper. W- "wants?" i asked. "no, that doesn't make enough sense for that weirdo, probably will, if the next letter is N then will not." damn she's smart. "maya will not?" she asked. "well the next letter is B." i said rubbing my neck. "be?" she asked. "maybe, the next letter is S" "safe" the words escaped from her mouth, she started looking pale, "well maybe?" "it is, whats the next fucking letter" she said lettng the tears fall down from her face. "F" i said looking down. "from, for, find, there isn't that much more that would fit." "well it's probably for, I'll try for." she said while writing it down. "the next letters are M and L" i said looking up from my phone. "much longer?" i asked. "that sicko, text him back saying MWFKYSTFUBISYTB" what? "what does that stand for?" i asked typing out the letters. "maya will fucking kill you shut the fuck up before i slit your throat bitch." she said smiling. damn, she's crazy.

guys im so sorry im not that active, theres a lot of stress on my shoulders but i promise i'll be back soon. love u guys