the movies

(Y/N's pov)

TW: sexual assault, abuse

we reported everything louis has done to maya, sexually assaulting her, doing awful things to her, threatening her, and all the shit he's put her through. the cops came and arrested him, i was trying to hold in my laughter, seeing him suffer after what he did to her made me feel good inside. "can you believe its already been 2 months since louis went to jail?" i asked. "no, it's crazy, its already been 2 months? it feels like it was just yesterday." she said shocked. i texted conan every day, so he already knows about this. "conans coming in like a month or two." i said smiling. "aw, that's good, how is he doing?" she asked looking up from her phone. "he's pretty good, he's thinking about relating another album/song soon." i replied. "dang, that's cool." she replied nodding. we remained in comfortable silence for a little, with her nothing was awkward, nothing was boring, nothing was weird, her presence alone was entertaining. "wanna go to the movies?" she asked breaking the silence. "sure, what should we watch?" i questioned her. "hm, something scary, maybe IT?" god, the only thing about maya is that she's obsessed with is horror films, she loves anything scary. "fine, only because i love you" i said while looking for the tickets. "here, they're on sale $10 for 2 people." i said showing her the screen. "oh my god! okay let me get my money, we're totally going i cant wai-" "no, it's fine I'll pay, this is treating you i guess." i cut said cutting off her sentence. "fine, you're lucky you're like my sister." he said sitting herself down on the couch beside me. "well, the movie starts at 4 and it's 2, should we get ready and get our snacks?" i know maya always takes the longest time getting ready for some reason. we got our clothes on and they were pretty cute, i was wearing a black and red shirt, a small white skirt, and my white boots. maya wore a blue shirt, white jeans with little chains on them. we drove to our local gas station for candies, popcorn, and a drink, the movies think its a good idea to make them way overpriced. we went up to the front to pay and we put the stuff in our purses. we got to the movies and checked in our tickets, "alright, theater 15 row C6 and C5." the lady in the front spoke with a huge plastered-on smile. we got to our seat and there was absolutely nobody there. "holy shit" we both said dancing around. we sat wherever we wanted and the movie started. we switched spots a lot, not taking our eyes off the screen though. the movie finished, and it was really fun, we decided on getting lunch at some random sushi place near the theater. "damn, the food here is really good, we should do this more." she said sipping her water. "i know, this is really fun" i smiled. we got home and took off our clothes and put on our pajamas. it was already like 8 so i went to lay down. i decided to scroll through my phone to see if anything interesting was happening, and i had just gotten a text from conan.

                                                            -------conan<3---------

c- heyy, how are you? i come home in 2 monthss:)

y-oh my gosh, i miss you like crazy, i cant wait!

c- i knoww, it went by so fast

y- it's crazy, i miss u stinky

c- i miss u too poophead

y- I'm not a poophead </3

c- yes u are hahaha

y-bully

                                   -------------------------------------------------------------

i looked through Instagram and got a notification that conan posted to his story, it was a picture of him crying titled. "u are a poophead AND stinky" which threw me into a huge fit of laughs. i replied to the story saying "ok u are a bighead" and he liked the message a minute later. i had a long day, so i put on one of my favorite records and fell asleep to the taylor swift songs playing.