hospital

tw: suicide mention, hospital, anxiety
(Y/N's pov)
the cops had come quicker than i thought, they called an ambulance while looking around where conan was lying, to see if there were any hints of who did this. i couldnt belive my eyes, he was either knocked out or dead, i always try to think positive, but i really couldnt in this situation. they took him in their vehicle and told me to go home and that they would update me if anything happened. i ran home crying, i ran to his bed and laid in it, taking in his scent. i was curled into a ball under the covers, shaking while horrible things crossed in my mind, what was he doing, did he try to kill himself? did somebody beat him up? he seemed totally fine and normal the night before, when did he leave? why couldnt i help him? i was starting to get a headache, i walked over to my bathroom and got a few painkillers. i was checking my phone every 30 seconds to see if i had gotten a call or text, but nothing. it was now 11am, my eyes hurt from crying and i could barley see anything, thats when i felt my pocket vibrating, an unknown number was calling, i picked it up and finally, they had called me.
(conans pov)
i couldnt move, i was awake and in so much pain, i tried to talk but i couldnt, i couldnt even make a sound, my body felt weird too, almost like i was drunk or something was about to happen, just then i fell asleep. (conan was going into surgery which is why he felt weird)
(Y/N's pov)
they called telling me that he was alive and that he was going into surgery because he had broken one of his ribs and it was poking at his organs, i felt sick to my stomach, i could only imagine how much pain he was in, i feel horrible that i wasn't there. they told me that he would be out of surgery at about 8pm (😉), so i could visit if i wanted to. i didnt know if i wanted to though, i don't want to see him in pain, i feel horrible for thinking like that though.

the time came, they called again telling me he was out of surgey and he was doing okay and i could visit any time i would like, it took me awhile to do anything, i just stared at the table. i got into my car and drove to the hospital which was about 40 minutes away, i didnt play any music, it was just the scilence of me and my overwhelming thoughts. i got there after what felt like years and told the lady at the front who i wanted to visit. he was is room 283, once i found it i knocked and opened the door, it broke my heart to see him like this, in a hospital bed with nothing in his stomach but medicine, how did this happen? it hurt to see him look like this. he was asleep right now, luckily he was breathing but everytime he did he squinted a little, my heart kept on breaking, i sat down next to a little chair beside him playing with my fingers trying not to sob. "once he wakes up we'll give you two a little time together, i know how special you are to him." his doctor told me, i nodded and didnt ask anything, how would he know im special to him? what did he mean by that? conan woke up after a little while of waiting and his face lit up when he saw me, the doctor noticed and went in the back and closed the curtains. i cupped his cheek and the tears all cane out. "conan, im so glad you're okay." i said still crying. "im glad i am too, i missed you." he smiled a little bit. i knew that he was in horrible horrible pain but i also knew he wanted to smile.