chillin with cone

(Y/Ns pov)
me and conan got back from the mall and we were both exhausted, we cuddled up on the couch with eachother and put on some dumb ass love movie and we fell asleep. we woke up around the same time but i decided to lay down because i was still tired. we didn't really do anything all day besides watch netflix and sleep. i decided to finally get up and paint, i wanted to pretend like i was in a music video and look out the window, but all i saw was dead trees and my neighbors getting high. i painted a small pond with fish in it, it was really relaxing getting to finally have time to myself, not that i don't love conan but it was fun to get away from everything. i looked for conan but i couldnt find him, like anywhere. i checked my phone to see if he texted me where he was going, and sure enough there was a notification.

——————————Conan❤️—————————
C: hey babe, i needed to go to the store but ik ur painting so i didnt wanna bother u :))
————————————————————————
ugh so thoughtful. i decided to call some friends to see what they were up to, but nobody answered. i decided to take a shower and put on one of conans shirts because i miss him. he finially got home with groceries and held a small-ish box and ran up to his room with it. i put away some of the drinks and foods because im so helpful. he got down shortly and kissed me on the lips. we listened to some music and had a little dance party, it was really fun but kinda boring since there were only two of us. some crazy but not so crazy ideas crossed my mind, mwahaha so mysterious..
(conans pov)
we were having a lil dance party and then one of my songs played.
"crush always making me feel like i got nothing to offer"
the lyrics started playing and i started laughing. "yo this dude sucks!" i said, cupping my mouth like a megaphone. we were both wheezing throughout the whole song.
(Y/N's pov) (this was a few hours later)
i was looking theough amazon to see if there were any cool vinyls or clothes i could get, conan was at starbucks so i was alone again, i decided to go and do my makeup because i was bored, i went for a hot pink and black combination. it turned out pretty good so i took a few selfies before i took it off. i went outside to enjoy the nice weather and i wanted to go swimming again because ima fishyy. i put my bathing suit on and i heard the door open, conans voice yelled out "im homeee where are you" his voice was getting quieter and. louder so i could tell he was looking around. i finished putting it on and came out to hug him "hi babe, i was just about to go seimming, wanna join?" i asked getting my sandals on. "sure thing." he said smiling. i got in and the water was really nice, it was getting dark outside and it was perfect. the way his face was lit from the moon, it felt so magical. we kissed and we decided to play music to sing and dance to. deviltown by cavetown started playing on the speakers and we both started jamming out. "deviltown is colder in the summertime, i'll lose my mind at least another thousand times." we were dancing and scream-singing, i'm almost sure our neighbors hate us.
(conans pov)
we were singing and having the time of our lives, the next song started to play and i tapped my fingers to the farmilliar beat. sunflower, vol.6 by harry styles started to blast through the speakers. "i couldn't want you anymore, kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor" we both sang, Y/N was really good at singing, i'm surprised she isn't a professional singer yet. after a few more dances and songs, we got out and started to watch tv. i held Y/N in my arms when she said "i know this is crazy but what if we went to a party?" i kind of liked the idea. "wait that actually sounds fun, we totally should." i responded. it was still sort of early, it was only 9:45 so we decided to get ready. i didn't get formal or anything, i just wore a black tanktop, a few rings and some ripped up jeans.
(Y/N's pov)
i wore fishnet tights, a black lacey top and ripped jeans. we decided to call some friends to see if they wanted to come along and only maya and louis wanted to, we picked them up and i sat next to my bestfriend of course, we gossiped about people from work and tried to stay as quiet as possible because who knows, they could be out there listening to us. i was excited to go, i haven't been to a party since my middle school dance so this was going to be exciting, me and maya had a plan to stick together because we didn't want to get snatched by some creepy old men.

(880 words)

HEY GUYSSS SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA DUMB BUT IT WAS KINDA FUN :) I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT WEEK/DAY/NIGHT! THE NEXT TIME I PUBLISH MIGHT BE ON THE 19th BUT I ALSO MIGHT BE SCREAMING ALL DAY, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTEF! FONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR IT IF U LIKED THIS ONEE :)))