felt like i was falling inlove

(Y/N's pov)
he had his head in my lap and i was playing with his hair, he was so delicate and so perfect, i was scared to touch him sometimes, i didnt want to ruin him. i could hear his breath go into a certain rhythm, meaning he fell asleep, i smiled and began to rest my eyes, im so happy he's safe now, he's been through so much and for him to trust me the way he does makes my heart flutter.

----------------------in the morning----------------------

i woke up and now conan was laying on my chest completely, i smiled and ran my fingers through his hair trying not to wake him. i mentally traced all of his features, his gorgeous eyes, eyelashes, evebrows, nose, freckles, lips, all of him was just so beautiful. every time i look at him close like this, i fall in love again, god, im so lucky he's in my life.

(conans pov)
i had slept good, reaaly really god because i would up at 2pm. to my surprise (Y/N) was still there, still holding me in their arms, how did i get so lucky? i smiled to myself and gave them a small kiss on the cheek. "hey ! how'd you sleep?" they asked. "i havent been able to sleep like that in so long, thank you for staying here with me even though the day is almost over." i replied, feeling a bit guilty at the end. they rubbed their hand against my back and told me there was no need to thank them, and again, i felt like i was falling in love again.

--like uhhhhhh a week later because im lazy------
(Y/N's pov)
i was brushing my hair about to do my skin care routine when conan came behind me and hugged me, it always made me so happy when he did that. "we should take a picture of ourselves like this" i whispered, kind of hoping he didnt hear me cause i didnt want him to take it in a weird way. "on it" he replied and pulled out a polaroid. the fuck? i smiled, posed, and at the last picture, we had the same idea , he went to kiss my cheek, i went to kiss his, and boom. i heard the click, saw the flash through my closed eyes. he smiled and waved the picture around, and then, you guessed it, i fell inlove again.

OKAY OMG HI GUYS WOWOWOOW ITS BEEN SO LONG AND IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT BRAH OHMYGOD