[X]_boredom_&_chaos_10

Rogue.
Rogue Ammendaries.
Most badass fixer in N.C.

It was well into the late evening when I arrived to the Afterlife, half hung over in a body that wasn't mine, a body that was a fucking lightweight. Parking the bike outside, I walked confidently downstairs, feeling determined. Then, temptation kicked in. Claire called me over and three drinks later, I was playing beer pong with half dressed ladies.

"Fuck yeah," I sanked the ball into the cup, downing rum like water. The trio of ladies surrounded me, their hands dancing all over my body as I down another cup.

"What's say...another round of shots, sexy?," one of the ladies kissed my cheek. I downed one last cup before leaving the table.

"Sorry, ladies. My output's waiting for me. But," I ordered another round of shots for the ladies. Half drunkenly walking towards Rogue and her buddies, I saw V standing by their bouncer, glaring at me.
"Hey man. Looking for Rogue."

"It's fine. She's cool," Rogue waved away her bodyguard.
"V."

"Ammedaries."

"Word is you found Hellman and got my shit back. Sorry bout your eye." I took a seat across from her.

"Hellman was a dead end. The Relic's killing me and a certain Johnny Silverhand is back." Rogue's eyes widen tenfold as she ordered everyone to leave us.

"Johnny's back???" I smirked as I looked at Rogue.

"Yep, I'm back babe," I no longered disguised my voice behind V's.
"I'm a ghost in a corpse's head but I'm here, for a little while."

"Johnny. How?" She moved closer to me.
"I saw the building collapsed. There were no survivors."

" 'Saka agents swooped in and captured me right before the building blew. Took me off somewhere and melted my psyche onto the Relic, which is in V's head. Once Dex flatlined her, I was awakened. Now we both are doomed unless I can get out of her brain."

"Unbelievable. After all this time...." she shook her head as she drunk her tequila.
"So what now? You've came back for what?"

"For revenge. Rogue, you and me want revenge against Smasher."

"Yes....but-"

"BUT WHAT ROGUE?! WHAT'S KEEPING YOU FROM JOINING ME?!"

"V. You're in her body. How would she feel with you controlling her like a puppet."

"She gave me control, hence why I'm here now. She's willing to do whatever to have me gone." Rogue nodded as she slipped her drink.
"Believe me if you will, but without help, V will die. I will die."

"If it's really you, Johnny, what's something only you would remember 'bout me?" I sat back in my seat and sighed.

"Really?"

"Gotta see if you're the real deal."

"Fine. Uh, you were always a sucker for the drive-ins when we were together. Never made it through a movie, would always fall asleep on my shoulder." Rogue cracked a soft smile at me.
"And when I was hungover after my concerts, I'd always call you, even if it was 4 am, which you hated me for." Rogue walked over to me, her hand cupping my chin.

"My Johnny."

"It feels bittersweet to be back. Granted, I'm 50 years too late. In a body not of my own. And running on stolen time." She retracted her hand unwillingly as she looked away.
"Rogue?"

"Adam Smasher," she simply replied before turning back towards me.
"What's your big brain idea?"

I scoffed and chuckled.
"No plan at all, doll. Run in guns blazing, kill whoever stands in our way." She rolled her eyes at me, folding her arms.
"What?"