[XIV]_issues_[14]

Judy's POV (NSFW!!!!)

Her touch, I craved. Cold, metallic fingers brushing against my nipples as I sat top of her face, her tongue writting my name in cursive over and over and over as I moaned her full name, gripping her shoulders as I rode my high out onto her face. She hummed against my slick, moving her face deeper into my wetness. I moaned and cursed as she eat away, I felt myself slip further and further away with each lick. Until, she just stopped.

"V?" She started into my eyes as she plunged two fingers into me, smiling devilishly.

"Who's pussy is this, hmm?" I bit my lip as I felt her fingers hit my G-spot, causing me to moan louder than I anticipated.
"Is someone gonna cum already?" I nodded and just as I felt my ending was nearing, she pulled out her fingers, leaving me chasing my own high ontop of her crotch.
"God, you look so sexy when you can't cum." She gripped my waist with one hand and slipped her other into her own pants. I grabbed her wrist and looked into her two coloured eyes as one hand groped her breast, the other helping pleasure herself. V moaned lowly as she tilted her head back, her voice went lower the hornier she was.  She was practically soaking wet already, panting in my ear as my clentched my fingers inside of her. She whimpered as I felt a spurt of cum hit my arm, her face becoming beet red. I quickened my pace, more and more came squirting out as V whimpered louder and louder. I forced V's legs further apart, watching her becoming a moaning, cumming mess.

"J...judy....," she moaned as more of her cum splashed against my arm. I could feel her walls clentching around my fingers, becoming extremely sensitive to my very touch as she gripped my waist and shrieked as I hit her spot. I smiled as I continued to fuck her, letting her cum over and over and over. She grabbed my throat and kissed me, finally putting an end to her orgasm punishment. One hand firmly around my neck as the other worked its way back down to my throbbing, soaking wet heat. Her fingertips crazed my throbbing clit, pinching it gently before two finger rubbed circles around it, having me moan into her mouth.

"Valarie.....pleasee....."

"Who's pussy is this?"

"Yours babe...only yours....ughhhh...."

"Do you want to cum, babe?"

"YES!!! OH FUCK YESSS!"

She kissed my neck as a third finger rubbed onto my clit. I was estatic, my stomach flipping up and over as she bit into the soft flesh of my neck. I screamed her name as I came all over her fingers as she played me like a guitar. As she slowed her fingers, allowing me to ride down my high, we both met looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

"God, I need a shower," V chuckled as I climbed off from her lap.

"Same," I sat in the passenger's seat, sparking up a cigarette as V took off her soaked clothing.
"Meeting with Panam tomorrow then?"

"Only because the car sex was so good."

"First time I had good car sex," I commented.
"Last time, I hit my head on the steering wheel and she had to take me home."

"My ex fucked me in his car and forgot to put the brakes on," V chuckled as she showed me a deep scar across her back.
"Wouldn't mind the gash if the dick was good but he didn't know how to please a woman."

"Am I the first woman you've been with?" I looked at V, sincerly. I loved this woman dearly and felt like we could be honest with one another about anything.

"No," she sighed. I could sense her heart racing inside her chest.
"Well, you're the first woman I've had sex with since I transistioned, but I've never fell in love with anyone until I've met you though. Man, woman, non-gender comforming, whatever. You're my everything, Judy. And I want us for as long as I'm here, for as long as you're willing to love me."