Chapter Six

Luna's POV:

I woke up the next morning all ready to go back to school. This break was very interesting. I found out more things than I should've known in a small amount of time, it gave me a headache.

"Jen, Griffin and I are heading out to school."

"Okay, just be careful out there."

"Yeah, yeah." My brother said and went outside. I followed him and unlocked my car doors.

"Okay, remember, you can't tell anybody about what we learned yesterday."

"I know, I know. But, it's so cool. I feel like we're actually living in the Twilight movies! Except... There's no vampires. And, if there are any, they better not sparkle."

"You are so weird." I laughed and drove off. He was probably the only boy I knew that liked the Twilight movies.

We reached the high school in a short amount of time. Once inside, my brother and I departed and I went to my locker. There was a group of girls standing around it, just talking about mindless stuff.

"Really guys? Do you always have to block my locker before first period starts?"

"Luna! Oh my god girl! It's been so long." One of the girls, know as my best friend, Rachel, tackled me to the ground.

"It's only been a week or so." I giggled, and pried her off of me.

"Well, it felt like FOREVER." She smiled.

I smiled back, and said hi to my other friends, Tina, Destiny, and Amanda. We had some time to catch up, and a while later, the first bell rang making it known that we had a couple minutes to get to class. I grabbed my textbooks out from my locker and closed it shut. We started walking to our class.

"So, Amanda, did you and Devin do it yet?" I asked.

"No. He planned this amazing dinner for us over the break, but then his parents took him on a surprise cruise in Florida." She pouted.

"Um, you guys have been going out for 4 months, it's time you have sex with him." Destiny blurted out.

"No fucking duh. What do you think we've been trying to do? Pick dandelions?" The rest of us laughed, and Destiny pouted.

"Well, what about you Luna... Have you met any cute girls over the break?" Rachel teased me.

"Uh, no. In case you didn't notice, all the girls in this town are straight, and if they're not then they're most likely taken."

"Ahem. I'm not straight and I'm not taken." Tina pointed out.

"Yeah, I know Tina. But, I'm still not going to go out with you. No matter how cute you are, we're just friends." I stuck my tongue out at her. Truth is, Tina is bisexual. We've known each other for years. And, no, we've never thought of each other as more than just friends. We both figured that our friendship is more important, and if we were to get in a relationship things might get awkward or we'd end up hurting each other.

"Oh, boo. You spoil sport." She chuckled. "At least I'm cute."

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get to cocky there."

We kept walking and talking for a few seconds, until something.. Or someone caught my attention. There was an unknown figure walking towards us. I've never seen this girl in my life before, but I couldn't get my eyes off of her emerald shaded ones. They looked familiar for some reason. They just drew me in, and the next thing I knew, I had bumped into her which caused my books and stuff to fall on the floor. I heard my friends around me gasp and they were asking if I was okay, and the girl I bumped into groaned in annoyance.