Attention.

Song: Creep - Radiohead.

‘When you were here before
Couldn’t look you in the eye’

Alastor sits down on the hospital’s stretcher looking at the nurse attending him suturing the wound on his arm. He had an ‘accident’ and he needed the attention from his favorite nurse.

“There you go” she finishes and looks at his eyes.

As soon as her sweet (e/c) eyes meet his, he quickly looks at the side while clearing his throat. He loved having little moments of her attention.

‘You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry’

“Thank you, darling” he regains the courage to look at her eyes.

“You are welcome, Mr. Alastor” she smiles at him holding his hand “Please take care of yourself”

Her soft hands felt like as if he was holding a piece of heaven.

‘You float like a feather
In a beautiful world’

He smiles at her and nods “Will do, darling”

“(Y/n)” another nurse walked closer to them “I-I’m sorry to ask you this but I have a emergency at home with my sons but I haven’t finished my chores so I was hoping that you would…” she trails off her sentence in shame.

“Sure thing” she smiles at her and grabs the list from the other nurse “I’ll cover you”

“Thank you so much”

‘I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special’

The nurse rushes to the exit leaving them alone.

“Well, Mr. Alastor” she smiles at him “I better get going, I hope to see you in better condition next time” she gently pats his head and leaves him.

He hated that most of the times he meet her, he couldn’t get many words out of his mouth and the feeling of emptiness after she left him behind.

‘But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo’

Exiting the hospital at night, (Y/n) shiver at the cold air of outside and starts walking her way back to her house. She lived a couple of blocks down the street.

Alastor stalked her from a few meters behind, he needed to know that she was going to arrive safe to her house. With many maniacs on the streets, he was worried for about her safety.

‘What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here’

He stands in front of her house in silent while looking at her through the window. He doesn’t want to stand any longer here outside but if he listened to the voices in his head and entered into her house, he was afraid of the things that he could do to her.

‘I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control’

Walking back to the hospital with a new wound, he searches for the (h/c) haired woman to help him out.

When he finally spots her from the distance talking to a doctor, he smiles and walks towards her but another nurse appears next to him.

“Are you hurt? Here” she gently holds his shoulder and sits him on a stretcher on the hall “We have our rooms full today so I have to assist you here”

Alastor glares at the nurse looking at his wound, he hated being touched by other people and he wanted to stab a knife on the middle of this woman’s head but he knew that he couldn’t do it… not now, at least.

‘I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul’

“Alright, dear, wait here as I go for something to patch you up with” the nurse leaves his side.

Alastor looks back at the place where (Y/n) was standing but she wasn’t there anymore. Instead, she was walking down the hall to his direction with the doctor next to her.

‘I want you to notice
When I'm not around’

Alastor smiles at her and when he was about to greet her, he notices that she didn’t even looked at his direction.

She didn’t notice him sitting right there when she walks past him.

‘So fuckin' special
I wish I was special’

She was so deep in conversation with the doctor next to her, it seems that she was having a good time with him as she laughs gently at whatever thing he says while he puts a hand over her shoulders.

‘But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo’

Alastor watches them exit from the front door and then the doctor lowering his hand from her shoulder to her hand to hold her.

He stands up from the stretcher and walks behind them trying to understand the situation, he never saw the doctor before so, what was he doing with her?

‘What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here’

He follows them to the park and sees them enjoying themselves. Deep down, he knows that this is the best for her. Maybe this doctor could provide her the normal and happy life that he could never give her.

But in the other hand…

‘She's running out the door (run)
She's running out’

Alastor grabs the doctor by his shoulder and turns him around stabbing the knife on his chest. The woman next to him takes a step back shocked as Alastor took the knife out of his chest letting the doctor fall on the floor.

‘She run, run, run, run
Run...’

“No!” she quickly kneels next to the doctor and places her hands on his chest putting pressure on the wound “What have you done!?” she looks at him with glassy eyes “What’s your problem!?”

Alastor didn’t expected to have this kind of reaction from her. He didn’t know why he thought that she would run to him to hug him and kiss him.

“(Y/n), let’s go” he manages to mutter getting closer to her.

‘Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want’

“I-I won’t! He needs attention… He’s hurt… Y-You hurt him” she closes her eyes tight while pressing the wound with one hand while looking in her pockets for something to stop the bleeding.

Alastor tries to approach the woman but he hears people coming from the distance. He looks at her one last time and decides to get away from the scene.

‘You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special’

Days after, (Y/n) was walking to her house on the middle of the night, the police couldn’t find Alastor after the incident and she couldn’t help but feel someone watching over her in the past days but she never saw anybody around. Taking a deep breath, she sees her house and walks quickly towards the door entering.

‘But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo’

But before she could close the door, a hand stops her from closing it and gently pushes it open making the nurse take a step back.

Entering into her house, Alastor held his bleeding stomach with one hand while holding a bloody knife with the other one. He looks at her with a trembling smile and then coughs a little blood.

‘What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here’

“Hey, darling! I-I’m hurt… may I have your attention now?”

‘I don't belong here’