The Siren.

( So this is the last request that I have on this book meaning that this will be the last chapter. Thanks everyone for reading it ♥︎ )

Song: My Jolly Sailor Bold - Ashley Serena.

Alastor opens his eyes as his body sank deeper and deeper on the ocean, he sees the desperate people trying to swim back to the top and hold onto something to survive. He was glad that he could see the despair on the other humans before dying. A smirk appears on his lips as he closes his eyes one last time.

He opens his eyes and sees the stars shining on the dark night and hears the waves crashing on the land. He couldn’t understand if he was dead or something magical helped him getting out of the situation. When he sits down, he sees a half-naked woman a couple meters from him with a grin on her face and long fish tail behind her, her eyes were even shinier than the star themselves.

“What the—?”

“Hello!” she greets him “Why do you want to die?”

He looks around and notices that he is on a rock in the middle of a beach. He then looks back at stranger with a million of questions on his mind.

“Yes, yes, I am a siren, we live in the ocean but we avoid human most of the time unless we want to torture them… moving on… Do you enjoy making other humans suffer?”

He chuckles and nods, looking down at her chest he notices that she wasn’t wearing anything to cover it.

“What did you expected? Starfish on my breasts? Do you know where the starfishes have their mouths?”

He laughs and looks back at her eyes “How do you know that I enjoy other people’s pain?”

“It was weird… In the normal run of things, people would fight to go up again and hold onto their lives even if that means risking the other ones or sacrifice themselves to save their loved ones which… to be honest… is kind of useless in the middle of the ocean” she chuckles “So, I wanted to ask what is going on in that beautiful mind of yours” she rests her head on her hands while looking at him with a smile on her lips.

“In the normal run of things?”

“Well… we don’t do this too often, otherwise they would suspect that something is going on…”

“Did you sink the ship?”

“With a little help, yes, why? Do you want me to get you some stuffs?” she tilts her head.

He smirks and nods “I think I could use some things from down there”

“Cool, there’s a weird mermaid that enjoys collecting human trash with her weird fish, I’m just going to steal things from her”

He chuckles “Aren’t mermaids nice and kind?”

“Yes, they are” she nods “I’m a siren, though, we sink ships, get high with the dolphins and hunt with the killer whales for fun” she grins.

He looks at her with a grin on his mouth “How do you get high with a dolphin?”

“By bulling puffer fishes” she says that as if it was the most obvious thing of the world.

“Well, aren’t you a sweet, little thing”

“Thank you~” she giggles “However, there’s a thing that I need from you”

“How can I help the nice siren that saved my life?”

“The other day we sank a ship and they had this boxes filled with this brown… rectangular edible that tasted sweet and delicious… Is that a common thing in the human realm?”