Welcome to hell Pt.2.

Song: Stand by me - Ben E. King.

“P-Please” a voice resounded in one of the empties alleyways in hell “I-I don’t recall doing something to bother you” the demon pleaded.

Alastor chuckles as the shadows around the terrified demon start crushing his bones painfully slowly.

“Yes, you did, you filthy pig, and now you might suffer for the rest of your stay in here, you—”

“There you are…” an archangel flies down in the same place standing behind the radio demon as her wings disappeared on the air.

“Darling!” Alastor smiles at her “Were you looking for me?”

“I was” she walks next to him “And my first thought was that you’ll be in a dark alley ripping someone apart… I didn’t know that you still do it in hell”

“I don’t” he raises his hands in a defensive manner “This was just a personal thing that I had to deal with…”

“A personal thing…?” she looks at the demon that was being held up by his shadow and gasp “Alastor, you went for my ex-husband?” she crosses her arms looking at the radio demon.

“(Y-Y/n)?” the other demon looks down at the archangel in front of him “Help me… please”

She turns around to look at him “I am not allowed to intervene in a dispute between two demons or in anything that it is not hotel related, I am deeply sorry” she smiles at the hanging demon and then looks back at Alastor “Is it necessary?”

“Why yes, it is… He ended your life as if he owned it”

“Alright” she shrugs “Just came here to tell you that dinner is ready, feel free to come home when you are finished” she kisses his cheek as he smiles at her.

“Sure thing, darling”

The archangel flies away as the hanging demon looks back at Alastor.

“P-Please, don’t kill me…”

“Don’t worry, pig, I won’t kill you… yet” he crushes his body one more time before letting him fall to the ground “But be fucking sure that I’ll come back for you, piece of shit”

He turns around leaving the alley an the damaged demon behind.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

As he entered into his -and now theirs- house, he couldn’t help but feel like he was back into being a human… the only good part of his past life, where he would go back to their home to see his wife making dinner for the two of them with the old radio resounding on the kitchen as she moved her hips side to side at the beat of the music. He loved watching her from behind until she realizes that she wasn’t alone.

“Mmm… it was hard to prepare something with the ingredients from hell” she reads a book recipe “But I think that I pulled up a decent dinner” she looks over her shoulder to look at him with a smile “What do you think?”

“I think you pulled it up perfectly” he hugs her from behind and kisses her shoulder making her giggle.

“Thanks, sweetheart” she turns around wrapping her arms around his neck.

“I wish you could stay here until the end of the days”

“Well… I’ll stay until Charlie decides to give up on her dream or until God needs me by their side, but as long as I am an archangel, I’ll have the free will to stay here… with you”

“So I guess that I’ll just make the most of it”

Alastor smiles at her and pulls her away from the kitchen to the living room and holds her closer to his chest moving at the slow rhythm of the music.

There were hidden feelings inside of him that were starting to come out again that reminds him the warmth of being alive. He missed having these moments with her and now that she was back on his arms he was also feeling a little afraid of losing her again, he remembered clearly the look on her eyes when he last saw her after the police took him to the station, he forgot how regretful he was for the damage that he did to her than the damage he did to the other people.

However, none of those feeling could overcome the love that he still feels for her, if he closed his eyes for a second, he could still imagine being into their old house. It was perfect.

*RING**RING*

Almost perfect…

“Do you have to take that call?” he rolls his eyes as she takes a step apart from him.

“I do… I’m still helping the hotel out, right?” she answer her phone.

“H-Hi! Sorry to bother you…” Charlie laughs nervously “It is that we maybe just lost Angel again and I was wondering if you could help us find him since he seems to respect you more than he actually respect us so…”

“It is not a problem, Charlie, I would gladly help you out, sweetheart”

“Thank you, you are an angel” she then makes a little pause “W-Well, an archangel actually…”

(Y/n) giggles at the nervous demon “I’ll let you know once I find him”

“Thanks again, talk to you later!”

“Bye-bye!” she hangs up and looks at Alastor.

“Or you could just wait until he returns by his own and stay here to have dinner with your husband”

“I won’t, sorry” she bops his nose “If I don’t help those who search out for me then I won’t be here for too long. Do you want to accompany me?”

“Sure thing, love… and when we find him I will—

“Alastor…” she opens the door.

“Right, sorry darling”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(A/N: From now on, this book will only be working with requests since I’m running out of ideas to keep writing. Remember that the request can be for situations you want to happen or even a song that you want a songfic about. If there isn’t a new request for the next weekend then I’ll finish this book with this las one-shot. Thanks for reading!)