The Nun

Song: Take Me To Church - Hozier.

‘My lover's got humor
She's the giggle at a funeral’

Alastor was not a man of God, however, he keeps coming to church every Sunday to only see her.

She was one of the latest nuns that arrived from the convent, she had a beautiful (s/c) skin and (e/c) eyes.

Every man on the neighborhood came to see her but Alastor was the only one who knew that there was something hidden behind that kind smile of hers.

‘Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshipped her sooner’

Every woman looked down at her, criticizing every aspect she had. every move she made and every word she said.

“I’m tired of seeing your face around here” one of the woman talked with the nun at the end of the Sunday mass “I’m sure that you are trying to seduce our husbands. I demand that you leave this church”

“Oh, but why would I want to seduce your husband when he obviously cheats on you with your friend, Mrs. Todd?”

“That’s not—”

The nun points at the woman’s husband having a laugh with her friend.

“That bitch” she storms to their direction.

‘If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece’

“How did you know that, darling?” Alastor stands next to the nun as they watch the woman getting ready to fight her friend.

“I just made it up”

The woman slap her friend on the face and then she starts yelling at her. After a couple of second a fight breaks in front of the church.

Alastor chuckles at the scene as many people tried to separate them.

“May I have your name?” he turns to face the woman. He already knew her name, but he wanted to hear it from her.

“I’m sister (Y/n), Mr. Alastor” she grabs his hand gently shaking it a little.

“A pleasure meeting you” he smiles at her.

“Likewise”

‘Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week’

It was late afternoon, Alastor decided to visit the church hoping to see his favorite nun there and as he enters he sees the woman sitting on the front seats.

Walking towards her, he takes a sits next to the nun.

“Good afternoon, darling”

“Good afternoon, Mr. Alastor” she faces him “What brings you here on this lovely Sunday?”

“Oh, nothing in particular, I just decided to pass by and pray a little”

“I see” she looks at the front “Mr. Alastor?”

“Yes”

“I’m not naïve, you know?”

‘"We were born sick," you heard them say it’

The man smiles at her “What do you mean, darling?”

“I can feel everyone stare on me, however, I only like it when you are the one looking at me”

His eyes widens at her confession and his smile turns into a grin.

“Is that so?”

She nods and looks at him. The man caresses her cheek and leans down to kiss her.

She kisses back putting her hand over his.

“Aren’t you afraid of going to hell for this?” he smirks.

“If I’m going to hell it’s not going to be for this, trust me” she winks at him and stands up walking to a door at the end of the church.

‘My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom"’

He stands up as well and walks behind the woman. Once he enters after her, he notices that they are in a closet with the church’s supplies, he sees the woman in front of him taking off her bonnet revealing a beautiful (h/c) hair and with a smile, he closes and locks the door behind him.

‘The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you’

Alastor approaches the woman grabbing her by the waist and leans down to kiss her again as she holds his shoulders kissing him back.

He pushes her against the wall pressing his body against hers.

‘I was born sick
But I love it’

Alastor grips her waist making her moan, he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue on her mouth tasting every inch of her.

His hands travel to her back as he slowly pulls down the zipper of her dress.

‘Command me to be well
Amen. Amen. Amen’

She unbuttons his shirt as he lets her dress fall down to the ground. When he looks at her body, he notices old scars on her (s/c) skin.

Alastor frowns at the thought of someone hurting her, gently, he kneels down in front of her takes her underwear off and kisses the scars of her body. For the first time on his life, he felt compassion for someone else.

‘Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies’

He stands up and grabs her from the waist lifting her up.

She tangles her legs around his waist as he pulls down his pants with his underwear and penetrates her with one thrust and starts moving almost immediately.

The nun cover her mouth to prevent the moans coming through her lips.

‘I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife’

“Tell me who hurt you like this and I will take care of them” he mutters as he looks at her on her eyes.

She shakes her head and rest her head on his shoulder.

“T-There is nothing you can do” she bites her lower lip “I-I took care of them long ago”

He stops moving as she lifts her face to look at him. Alastor smirks and holds her closer to him kissing her and moving faster than before.

‘Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life’

They hear sounds on the other side of the door as if there were people talking.

(Y/n) covers her mouth again with one hand as Alastor grip on her waist gets tighter and uses his mouth to bite her shoulder licking the blood viciously.

She drags her nails on his back as his movements were getting harder. He looks at her eyes as she takes her hand off her mouth and kisses him.

Alastor uses one of his hand to grab the back of her head holding her close as he presses her against the wall coming inside of her at the same time as she does.

Breathing heavily, he looks at her eyes and rest his forehead on hers.

‘If I'm a pagan of the good times
My lover's the sunlight’

Days after, Alastor was walking back to the church for the Sunday mass a hour earlier to see his lover watering the plants on the church’s garden.

She was stunning, with a smile on her lips, she was humming a song that Alastor played for her on his radio show.
Standing in front of her, Alastor smiles at the woman.

“Good morning, darling”

“Mr. Alastor” she smiles at him.

‘To keep the Goddess on my side
She demands a sacrifice’

“Have you heard what happened to Mr. Goods?” she tells him as she keeps watering the flowers.

“The man that appeared ripped open on the park?”

She nods “Yeah, the same man that I told you that tried to touch me the other day”

He grins “What a coincidence”

‘Drain the whole sea
Get something shiny’

“Mr. Alastor” she sighs and places the watering can down “I appreciate your concern but please… be careful with whatever you do”

“I will do it again if I have to” he mutters.

She smiles at him and nods “Just be careful” she places a hand on his cheek.

‘Something meaty for the main course
That's a fine-looking high horse’

“Sister (Y/n)”

The woman takes her hand away from his cheek and turns to look at the Father standing on the door.

“We need your assistance inside to get everything ready for today mass”

“Yes, Father Louis” she grabs the watering can and faces Alastor “I’ll see you later” she then walks inside the church.

Alastor looks at his lover enters the church and then at the Father glaring at him before entering behind her.

‘What you got in the stable?
We've a lot of starving faithful’

Once on the mass, Alastor could only focus on (Y/n), as if his dark, somber life was getting a little bit lighter.

When her eyes met his, she smiles at him and then looks back at the front.
He cold heart was slowly melting.

‘That looks tasty’

He looks at her body and remembers al the marks that her dress was hiding.

‘That looks plenty’

He could hear her voice singing all day long and never get tired of her.

‘This is hungry work’

He was determined to do something to always keep her on his side.

‘Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies’

The nun hugs Alastor laying her head on his as he caresses her naked back looking up at the ceiling. She managed to escape the convent for the night to spend it with her lover on his house.

‘I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife’

“I love you” he says without taking his eyes off the ceiling.

Her eyes widens as she looks at him sitting up on the bed.

“W-What did you say?”

“I love you” he repeats with a smile.

Her cheeks turns red as a big smile appears on her lips. She sits on his abdomen and leans down kiss him multiple times.

“I love you too”

‘Offer me my deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life’

He smiles cupping her cheeks.

“We should get married” he kisses the tip of her nose.

She nods and kisses him one more time.

“I’m going to resign from my habit tomorrow”

She lays down on top of him as the man hugs her closing his eyes. He couldn’t be more happy.

‘No Masters or Kings
When the Ritual begins’

The next day, (Y/n) knocks the door of the Father’s office with a letter on her hands.

“Come in” he says looking down at the papers on his desk.

She enters the office closing the door behind her.

“Father Louis…” she walks towards the desk.

The man stops working and looks at the woman in front of him with a blush on his cheeks, he quickly looks down at his paper.

“Y-Yes, sister (Y/n)?” he keeps working.

“I know that you are busy, so please read this letter when you are free” she leaves the letter on her desk.

The man nods without looking at her “Will do, now please lights the candles on the altar”

“Yes, Father” the woman exits the office.

Once she leaves him, he quickly grabs the letter opening it.

‘There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin’

As the woman was lighting the candles, she hears fast footsteps coming towards her.

“Are you quitting your religion?” the Father stands behind her.

“Oh, you read my letter. No I’m not abandoning my religion I just want to resign my habit” she smiles at him.

“S-So, you are leaving”

She nods “Yes, Father”

“You can’t do that”

The woman tilts her head “I’m on my right to do it, Father”

“No! You can’t leave me” he grabs her shoulders trying to get closer to her.

“F-Father, you are hurting me” she holds his wrists trying to rip his hands off her.

He glares at her and pushes her inside the closet closing the door behind him.

‘In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene’

Alastor enters the church and sits on the front looking at the altar, half of the candles were almost burning down completely while the others were off.

He sees the Father exits the closet and closing the door behind him, he nods at Alastor and then walks quickly to his office.

Alastor noticed that he had a big scratch on his cheek but he just brushed it up.

As the minutes passed by, he wonder where his love is. A hour later, he sees another nun walking towards the closet, as soon as she opens it, he hears a loud scream coming towards her.

‘Only then I am human’

He quickly stands up as the nun falls on her knees and starts praying. Walking next to the nun, he sees a nun hanging from the ceiling with her head down. Fear starts invading his body.

‘Only then I am clean’

Alastor slowly gets closer to the body and takes the bonnet off her head.

Seeing the lifeless face of his love, tears start forming on his eyes.

‘Ooh oh. Amen’

He quickly cuts the rope with his knife from his pocket and holds the body closer to his chest.

‘Amen’

“(Y/n)… (Y/n), please don’t” he grabs the face of the woman looking at her dark eyes but there was no use, she was already dead.

‘Amen’

Crying, he hugs the body closer resting his forehead on her cheek. From the corner of his eye, he sees Father Louis looking at the scene and then going back to his office. Alastor glares at the direction where the man left.

‘Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies’

The next Sunday, Alastor assisted to the Sunday mass with a cold and sadist grin on his lips. He entered last and from behind he could hear the voices of the other people.

“Poor nun, her life must have been a hell to end up like that and now, her soul would rest on the pits of hell”

“She had it coming, if she really believed in God, she would be here”

“I knew that she was fake nun, she wasn’t devoted to the religion”

‘I'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knife’

Father Louis walks to the altar and starts speaking.

“Brothers and sisters even when we just lost our dearest sister (Y/n) to her dark thoughts, our life must go on” he stops for a second “Can someone please open a window? It smells like gasoline in here”

When a man tries to open a window, he frowns and looks back at the Father.

“This window is jammed”

“This one is jammed too”

“Even the door jammed”

‘Offer me that deathless death.
Good God, let me give you my life’

Alastor takes the lighter from his pocket and lights it up as Father Louis looks at him.

“Don’t” he mutters.

But it was too late. Alastor throws the lighter on the floor as the whole building starts to catch on fire.

Everyone starts screaming on pain and panic as Alastor stands up from his seat and walks towards the Father that was looking at him with fear.

“Y-You are insane” he starts catching on fire as well as Alastor.

“This didn’t have to end like this, Father” he glares with his wicked smile at the man that was trying to turn off the fire of his tunic “But you forced me to do this”

He lunges towards the screaming man and starts stabbing him merciless as everything around him burns.

“Alastor!” he hears a voice behind him calls.

He leaves the knife on the man’s chest and turns around to look at the love of his life on the middle of the burnt church. When he stands up, he notices that they are alone on the dark place.

With a sincere smile he runs towards the woman hugging her close to him.

He was glad that hell existed.