Voices.

(A/N: Thanks for leaving your requests, I'll work with them right away♥︎)

Song: Castle - Halsey.

Request by: absentgazelle

‘Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise’

The doctors talked to each other as they watched at the new patient through the double mirror attentively. (L/n) (Y/n), she was diagnosed with a severe case of schizophrenia, claiming that she was seeing and hearing things that other people couldn’t.

‘Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised’

(L/n) (Y/n) was found guilty for the massacre of her family. When the police arrived they found the most gruesome scene that they had ever seen before. With the family being mutilated on the living room while the young woman was sitting on the sofa with a disturbingly calm smile on her lips. The media didn’t stop talking about her until this day.

‘Now my neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it’

The woman that was now sitting on the corner of the room looking at the walls while muttering something under her breath, as if she was having a conversation with someone. Stopping suddenly, she turns her head looking over her shoulder at the doctors behind the double mirror.

‘Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it’

Standing up from the ground, she walks towards the double mirror and clears her throat.

“Can someone please hear me out? I’m not crazy, I don’t have a voice in my head, he is real and he will kill you all if you don’t let me go now…”

‘I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen’

The guards dragged her through the halls towards the little room where she would get shock therapy.

‘And there's an old man sitting on the throne
That's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean’

“More bolts” a doctor talks as a nurse presses a bottom sending more energy into the woman’s head making her screams fill the room “We are going to take the voice out of your head” he writes something down and looks at the nurse “More bolts…”

‘I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up’

The electricity made her head spin driving her into an old memory when she heard the voice for the first time, it was a locked memory of a long time ago.

‘And there's an old man sitting on the throne
That's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut’

(Y/n) was hiding in her room as she heard her family coming back into the house. She was terrified knowing what will happen to her when they find her.

“Poor unfortunate little girl” a voice talks.

“P-Please stay quiet o-or they would find us…” she mutters.

The voice chuckles “Aren’t you worried about the voice in your head?”

“Q-Quiet down… please…” she trembles hearing steps coming to her room.

‘Straight for the castle’

They dragged her back into her cell, she was breathing heavily feeling tiredness all over her body.