Little Notebooks.

Song: Space Bound - Eminem.

Alastor walked through the streets of hell towards his house, every demon avoided crossing his way in fear of angering The Radio Demon. He loved the feeling of being one of the most feared demons, it made him feel powerful among the other creatures around, there was nothing that could stop him.

“Sweetheart~”

He stops on his track and looks around searching for the source of the voice. Lately, he has been hearing her voice every now and then but it was impossible for her being here… she was the purest human being that he has ever met. At first, being able to hear her voice on his head it was almost like a blessing for him but then…

It was a torture…

It was a reminder that he would spend the eternity on this hell hole without having a chance of seeing her again so he could only settle with that little voice that resounds on his head.

“Darling~”

He grips the cane on his hand and enters into his house… there was a way where he could see her again but he was feeling a little scared… It’s been so long since he arrived here and he left her without saying a word… She might not even know that he died. The only thing he is afraid of, is hearing her saying that she hates him, but he couldn’t handle the anxiety anymore.

“Alastor!”

Sitting down on the couch, he looks at the wall as his foot starts tapping the floor. He needs to see her or he would go insane… there is a way to see her again, and maybe if he watches her from the distance, he would finally relieve the unease feeling on his chest.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

It’s been so long since he was here, some things changed while others stayed the same. He stood patiently under the shadow of a three hoping that she would have the same job that she had the last time he saw her. He was internally panicking…

What if she left her job?

What if she moved out to other place?

What if she was with someone else?

What if she died?

Those thoughts were making him regret coming in here, but he needed an answer. Suddenly, his heart skips a beat when she walks into his view, she was wearing her waitress uniform as she talked to the customers with a gentle smile on her lips. He could feel his heart beating for the first time after a long time. She walks to one side to the other with orders on her hands.

He fights with the urge of walking towards her and hold her in his arms to get all her attention. He was still unsure of talking with her. His eyes never left her figure, he watches her as she finishes her shift earlier and exits the place walking towards the direction of their home.

He follows her leaving a big distance between them. Even with the distance, he tries to see her left hand hoping to find the ring that he gave her when he was still here.

The closer she gets to their home, the somber her smile turns. After all, she was returning to her empty house.

When she enters into the house, she closes the door behind her and takes a deep breath. Walking upstairs, she goes directly to the bathroom and turns the shower on, unaware of the demon entering into the house.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hearing the water running, he walks cautiously around the house, everything was just like he remembered, and it bring him memories of them.