New Demon.

Song: All men are pigs - Studio Killers.

Request by: CharlotteCalamity. I hope you enjoy the story!

(Y/n) stands in front of the hotel looking at the big sign.

She sighs remembering how Blitzo and Fizzarolli destroyed Loo Loo Land in a stupid fight… the place where she used to live and work as a trapeze artist… and now here she was… without work and looking for a new place to live.

Fucking men and their stupid pride.

Taking a deep breath, she walks to the door and knocks a couple of times before putting her hands behind her back.

After a couple of seconds, a female demon with blonde hair opens the door.

“How can I help you?” she mutters looking at the demon wearing a brilliant bodysuit and a long see through skirt with a colorful make up. She quickly assumed that she was from a circus or something like that.

“Uhm… Isn’t this the place that is supposed to help demons?” she tilts her head.

Her eyes shine hearing her words.

“O-Oh! So you came for rehabilitation program?” she smiles at her holding her hand while looking at her eyes.

“I mean… I guess?” she shrugs.

“Right, one step at the time” she nods pulling her in.

(Y/n) walks behind the excited demon -more like she was being dragged-, she seemed very happy to have her in here.

“Everyone! We got a new demon in the hotel!” she puts her in front of herself “Her name is…” she looks at her “Uhm… I forgot to ask your name” she whispers.

“It’s (Y/n)” she whispers back.

“(Y/n)!” she stands next to her while showing her at the other demons.

“Another woman?” a little demon appears in front of her “Finally! Hi, my name is Niffty” she extends her hand towards her.

(Y/n) giggles while leaning down to shake her hand “Pleased to meet you, Niffty”

“At least she seems decent enough” Vaggie walks towards them “Not like others” she glares at Angel Dust.

“Don’t hate me because I’m pretty” he looks up from his phone and sees the new demon “Holy shit, I love your shiny clothes” he stands up and gets closer to the demon.

“I’m a trapeze artist, I was born to shine” she winks at him making him laugh.

“Baby, you and I both” he lays his arm on her shoulders bringing her closer to him “You spin around in a horizontal bar while I do it in a vertical one, we are basically the same”

“Yes, you could say so” she nods looking up at him.

“Oh, we got so much to talk about” he smirks at her “How about we go out and have some cocaine and a burger afterwards”

“No cocaine, please” Charlie speaks up.

“Ugh, I’m just trying to show her some hotel hospitality”

“For fucks sake, Angel…” Vaggie glares at him.

As they started discussing if cocaine was an acceptable welcome, (Y/n) hears some snoring coming from the bar and sees a drunk black demon sleeping on the table. She glares at him.

She always thought that men were pigs.

However, looking up at Angel Dust that was still hugging her, she debates with herself if she likes him or not.