Chapter 40

Liam's pov

Today is the day, we are going to the aquarium. A little heads up, maybe or may be not I have booked the whole aquarium.

Yesterday I called Alex and said about the plans. He accepted to come. Yesterday was fun, I made Destiny to work in my office. We talked, laughed about everything. I gave her drop to her apartment yesterday. I also said, I will come and pick her and Ava. She agreed to it. So here I am waiting outside the car for her and Ava in parking lot with a complete idiot next to me. I called her saying I am here, she said she was coming down.

Alex also came with me, saying something about saving fuel. Throughout the way he babbled about something, I just shut my mouth all the way. Even now he is talking about something, I am just standing here.

Suddenly, he stopped talking. I looked at him to see him looking at something with wide eyes and mouth open. I looked where he was seeing. There were the two girls coming our way looking completely beautiful.

(Picture is above)

But my eyes was only fixed on Destiny. She was laughing at something that Ava said.

"Wow" I heard Alex saying. I punched his arm. He yelped.

"You better be not talking about Destiny" I threatened him. He was rubbing at the place I just punched.

"No, I said for Ava" I ignored him and went towards Destiny. When she saw me, she smiled happily and waved at me. Ava just nod at me and walked past me as I stood infront of Destiny.

"How do I look" she asked shyly.

"You look beautiful, but isn't it too short" I said looking at her legs then her eyes. She was looking so sexy.

She rolled her eyes and said "But it's comfortable. Now come on we don't wanna be late" she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my car. Alex and Ava was already seated in the car. Alex was sitting in the passenger seat. I glared at him, as I opened the door for Destiny in the back.

I went to the driver seat and got in. I glared at Alex, who is in deep in thoughts. I started the car and drove it to the aquarium. The car ride was silent. It was so unusual. Alex and Ava were to talk so much, but they are silent. Ava and Destiny would talk.

In half an hour we reached the place. Everyone got out and waited for their friend.

"Ava" I heard the voice. We looked up to see a guy jogging towards us. Don't tell me he is their friend. Ava saw him and waved at him. He came and hugged her.

"Destiny" he said and pulled away from Ava to hug Destiny. But I put my fingers in her belt loops to stop her. She felt the tug and looked at it. She saw my hands and glared at me. But either way, the guy just hugged her and pulled away. I pulled Destiny to me and placed my arms around her waist. She just pinched my arms at that.

"Nathan, this is Alex" Ava introduced pointing at him "And this is Liam" she said pointing at me. "They are our friends"

"And this is Nathan. Our new friend" she said looking at Nathan. Nathan nodded his head. I and Alex just nodded our head back.

"Now let's go, I don't wanna miss anything" Ava said linking her arms with Nathan guy and started walking towards the entrance. I heard some mumbling next to me. I looked towards it, to see Alex glaring at them.

Hmm interesting.

Destiny took my hand and intertwined with hers and pulled me towards the entrance. I looked at our hands and smiled. I grabbed it tightly and walked along with her.