Chapter 53

Destiny's pov

I went down towards the living room to meet Sophia. I saw her sitting on the couch watching something on the TV.

"Hey, sorry about that" I said sitting at the single couch. She looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry. Actually I have to apologize for entering like that. I forget that stupid is in relationship" she said rolling her eyes. I laughed hearing her.

"You are not mad at me right, for our last encounter" she said nervously.

"Oh believe me, I didn't feel bad about you. But you should have seen his face when you kissed his cheek" I laughed remembering it. She joined with me.

"So you are going to college" I asked.

"Yeah, this is my last year" she replied.

"You have a holiday"

"Yes. I thought to go out and have fun. But I heard about the news and got here" she said.

I heard a dog bark, I looked around to find where it came from.

"It's my dog Max, I left him out" she said.

"Really" I said excitedly and got up to go out. Sophia said something, but I didn't hear her as I jogged out. I saw him sleeping outside the door. It was a golden retriever. Hearing the sound, he looked up and started wiggling his tail.

"Aww, you are so cute" I kneeled beside him and petted him. I took the leash which was on the ground and made him stand.

"Come on" I said taking him in.

I came in, but Sophia was not there. I heard people talking in the dining room. I entered and saw Liam talking with them. His back was towards me. I stood three feet behind him.

"Liam look who have I met" I said happily. I heard Sophia saying 'shit' with wide eyes. Liam turned around and saw me. His eyes went to Max and widened in fear. I moved forward with Max and in instant Liam got up in hurry sneezing. He hid behind Melissa.

"Are you fucking" sneeze "kidding me. Take that" sneeze "monster away" Liam said covering behind Melissa. Max barked looking around. He moved towards Mellisa and immediately Liam started sneezing repeatedly. I was confused what was happening. I grabbed tightly on the leash to make Max stop.

"Sorry Liam, I should have warned you. Give it to me Destiny" Sophia said asking for leash, I gave it. She took him out and Max started to bark. Mellisa turned towards Liam, he sneezed again.

"Are you okay, do you need anything" Mellisa asked. I saw Liam's nose has turned red.

"I want this place clean, nothing else" he said taking tissues from the table. What happened to him?

"I am sorry, did I do anything wrong" I asked lowly fiddling with my fingers. Liam looked at me and his eyes softened. Mellisa went out calling a maid.

"No princess, you didn't know I was allergic to dogs" he said wiping his nose. My eyes widened and went towards him and placed my hand on cheek and looked at him. His nose was red as cherry.

"Are you okay, do you need...... " I was interrupted by his sneeze again and he moved away from me. I felt something in stomach when he moved away from me. He saw that and cursed.

"Shit, I didn't mean to hurt you. I will be very happy to be in your hands. But..... Did you touch the dog" he asked and sneezed again, his eyes started to water. My eyes widened again and put my hands back of me as I stepped back.

I nod my head. He groaned and dashed out of the dining room.

I think this is what Sophia said when I made my way out. If I would have listened to her, this wouldn't have happened. A maid came in and started started cleaning. I went into the kitchen and washed my hands properly.