Chapter 14

Liam's pov

I am in the meeting room now, but my mind was not here. I keep thinking of that dark brown eyes.

Today I woke up early and came to the office to complete the yesterday's work. It was not my intention to get her here early, but I needed that files to be done.

When she came, I know that she hurried up here because she hasn't done her hair today. She looked cute in that bun but she looks beautiful when she leave her hairs free. When I was drinking coffee and she was sitting there in front of me pushing her strands of hair behind her ear. It was a beautiful sight to see in the morning. 

When she looked up I immediately turned my head. I think she knew I was seeing her. After the work she went out and I didn't see her after that.

When I was working, at noon Melissa texted me that she was in the elevator coming to my office. I was confused so I hurried out of the office to meet her.

Well I didn't expected to dash into Destiny. When our eyes met, I am sure the world around us stopped. I was lost in her eyes. I roamed my eyes around face. I saw her licking her lips like she was inviting me.

I was about to lean forward when she started pushing me. I came back the senses and got up from her. Then I came to know she pushed me because Mellisa was standing there.

I thought to play with her, I know it was my fault not seeing where I was going but it was nice getting a reaction from her.

It was good to see Mellisa and Destiny talking like that. It warmed by heart.

After I asked her to cancel the lunch appointment, when she asked why. I lowly mumbled that 'It was meant for us to eat. But we already ate, it was no use again for going lunch'. Thank God she didn't hear me.

"Sir, is this OK with you" I hear someone asking me.

I turned towards him and looked around to see that I was in the meeting. Damn I didn't hear a thing.

I nodded my head. I don't know what I agreed.

The meeting went for another ten minutes.

I made my way towards the my office room. I saw that Destiny was not in her desk. Where would she go?

I sat on the chair and lifted the glass cup to drink water but it was empty. I told Destiny to refill it before I went to the meeting. I put the glass cup on the table and went towards the door to see whether she had come or not.

Before I can open the door, the door was opened by Destiny. And next thing I know my shirt is wet.

Now it's her fault not looking where she was going because she dashed into me by spilling water on me. She let out a yelp when she dashed.

Well you two didn't fall to the ground like last time.

I looked down to see that my white shirt is sticking to my body. I looked up and saw Destiny was shocked seeing me. She was looking at my stomach where the shirt was wet. Her one hand was holding the holder of the jug and other hand was placed beneath the jug for support.

"I am so sorry sir, I didn't see you there" she went back to desk and placed the jug there and took out few tissues from there and came towards me.

I think she was not in the state of thinking because there was water beneath us. She was in a hurry to take the wetness off my shirt that she step on the water and slipped.

I caught her in my arms when she landed on me. Our bodies was not touching because her hands were gripping my arms.

She quickly moved away from me. I can see the blush on her face.