Chapter 41_ A

Destiny's pov

With a dreamy smile on my face, I entered my apartment.

"Stop with that creepy smile and explain" I heard Ava. I looked at her, she was standing in the middle of the living room with arms crossed tapping her foot. I ignored her and went to to my room.

"Sky seriously, you are not going to explain" she said as she followed me.

"Don't you feel tired, I am so tired walking around" I said as I placed my bag on the table. Ava just grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my bed and made me sit, as she sat in front of me.

"Now" she said narrowing her eyes at me.

"What do you wanna know" I asked releasing a breath.

"Are you two dating" she asked. I shook my head as no. I was about to answer, she started talking.

"What? You two are not dating. Then what was it today. You two were completely walked and talked like couples. And... " I cut her off.

"Ava, I was about to say that. If you would let me talk" I said.

"Few days back, he confessed his feelings and asked me for date" her eyes widened "He said, give him a chance. I agreed. I like him too. You may think we are moving fast, even before a date we are kissing. But it's what my heart feels. When I am near him I can't control it but to be near him. And he feels the same" I said looking down. Ava grabbed my hand.

"If that's what you feel then whom am I to stop you" I just nodded my head "So what ever it is, I am here" she said hugging me. I hugged back.

"But I have to say, you two were the cutest" she said opening her mobile. She opened something and gave it to me. I gasped at what I saw.

"You didn't" I said looking at it.

"I have to, it was the cutest thing" she said.

It was the picture of me and Liam. He was hugging me as he leaned his head against mine smiling. I slide to left to see him pecking my lips. I slide again, and I instantly loved the pic. He was hugging me from behind as he placed his chin on shoulder smiling. My face was not much visible, but my smile can be seen. I looked up at Ava.

"Can you send it to me, I love these" I asked looking back at the mobile. She chuckled and took her mobile to send to me.

"So, when is the date" she said looking at the phone.

"Tomorrow" I said. She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"And you are saying this now. Tomorrow at what time" she said got up from the bed and went to my closet. I sat there looking at her.

"It's not a big deal" I said waving my hand.

"It is a big deal, you are going on a date, you have to look beautiful. So what type of dress he said" she asked looking at the closet.

"He didn't say anything other than he would pick me up at 5.30pm" I said.

"There is nothing in here" she said turning to look at me.

"Hey I just went shopping this week, how there is nothing" I asked.

"They are literally your official wear and your comfortable dressing style. You need a date dress"she said.

"There will be one"

"No. There is nothing. And we are going shopping tomorrow" she said and came back to sit on the bed.

"But I have work to complete in home before I go tomorrow, as I took my day off today" I said. She nodded her head thinking.

"But I can go shopping, you complete your work, I will bring you a dress"she said. I was going to deny when she lifted her hand up, to stop me "I am not gonna here a 'no' " she said in final tone making me shut.