Chapter 74

Liam's pov

We both are walking back to the home, more like Destiny limping beside me. We got ready after the intense shower. It was already two in the afternoon. Destiny slowed her steps and hissed in pain.

"Are you okay princess" I asked smirking at her.

"It's your fault I am in this situation. You were fast" she said glaring at me. But I smirked even more.

"Well you did like it fast" she blushed hard and looked everywhere but me. She started walking again past me. I shook my head and went behind her. I picked her up bridal style, she squeaked and placed her arms around me.

I walked to the home and placed her down when we reach the backyard. We went inside. Everyone was in the living room chatting. Alex was the first one seeing us.

"Here comes the newly married couple" Alex announced. Everyone looked up. Only Destiny family, mine and Alex, Ava are here.

Alex and Ava are the two who teased us. Everyone were happy with each other. Nick was messing around with David again. It was four thirty, I said to Destiny we should leave for the honeymoon.

Everyone bid us goodbye when we were inside the car. After an hour we are in the air to the destination. I still haven't said the place to Destiny.

We are in our private plane now. I was checking up some work before we land there. I was sitting far away from Destiny, because I have to finish so we can enjoy our one week honeymoon. Destiny was just watching some movies.

Suddenly Destiny came beside me and straddled my lap. I leaned back in the seat.

"Tell we where we are going to" she said playing with my button.

"Just wait for few more hours you will know" I said rubbing her thighs.

"Please, I have been waiting for weeks now" she groaned leaning her head on my shoulder.

"No. Wait till we land" I said smiling at her. I saw a attendant coming here, but seeing our position she went back.

"I don't like you" she mumbled cuddling to me.

"Yeah. I love you too" I said continuing the work. After few minutes I heard Destiny soft breath across my neck. I looked down to see her sleeping on me. I called the attendant to bring a blanket. She gave it. I put it on Destiny and continued my work.

Hours went by and we landed on the destination. She looked around as we descended the steps. I wrapped my arm around her and said.

"Welcome to Fiji, princess".

"Really" she beamed looking at me. I nod my head. She kissed my cheek in happiness.

We went to the car which was waiting for us. In few minutes, we have reached to a shore, where a yacht was waiting for us with the driver. Destiny looked confused. We entered the yacht and started to drive.

"Where are we going" Destiny asked leaning against the railing. I stood infront her.

"Our private island" I said.

"What?" she said in shock with wide eyes.

"Now look there, there is our island" I said pointing behind her. She turned around and looked at it. I hugged her from behind.

"It's my wedding gift to you. We can come here whenever you wish for" I whispered in her eyes. She turned around and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. It's the best gift ever. I love you" she beamed crashing her lips against mine. I smiled kissing her back.