Chapter 58

Liam's pov

We men sat in the living room watching TV. I looked around for Destiny, but she was not there. I went to the kitchen and looked. She was not here also.

"Did you see Destiny" I asked the ladies.

"She went to put Nick to bed. She is in my room upstairs" Amanda said wiping her hands with a towel. I thanked her as I went upstairs. I looked at the two rooms. I opened the first one, no one was there. I closed it and opened the next one.

There she was sleeping peacefully leaning on the crib. I moved towards the crib and saw Nick sleeping. I covered him in sheets. And moved towards Destiny. Slowly I put her on the bed.

I saw bags in next room. It must be ours and my parents.

I went to the next room and took her bag. I took out her night dress, shorts and top. I changed her dress without disturbing her sleep and covered her with the sheets after finishing. I caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead.

I went out of the room downstairs. Amanda came infront me.

"Where is she" she asked.

"She was already sleeping when I went. I didn't want to wake her up so left her there. Is it okay" I said looking up.

"It's okay. I will be with them" she said going into the living room. I followed her.

"Where is Destiny" Elizabeth asked.

"She is already sleeping in my room" Amanda said.

"Chris, me and your dad are sleeping here tonight. Why don't you take Liam to our home and have rest. Come to have breakfast here after you two are up tomorrow" Elizabeth said. I asked Amanda to bring my bag. She gave it. We greeted everyone a goodnight and went outside.

"Why don't we go in my car" he said opening his car. I said okay and got in. He drive only three minutes to Destiny's home. We didn't talk anything.

We got inside the house.

"You can take Destiny's room. I hope you know it" he said looking at me. I nod my head. He left leaving me. I went to Destiny room and placed my bag on the bed. I changed my clothes and layed on the bed.

I looked at the ceiling thinking about today. Everything was going well, but I ruined it. Ones again I let my anger take control. I should have just asked Destiny who it is was rather than acting upon it. The fear I saw in Destiny eyes were the same I saw them last in highschool.

I remembered my talk with Ava, after Destiny and Chris went in.

***
(Flashback)

"What did you do that made her mad" Ava asked. I turned around to her.

"I misbehaved badly with her brother. I didn't know it was her brother. Just seeing some other man hugging her, I lose my control. I don't know how to control it" I said frustrated with myself. I ran my hand in my hairs.

"You have to be calm" she said.

"I know, but I can't do anything about it when Destiny is involved. I did this in the past too. And I suffered for seven years just letting my anger take control" I said.

"What happened in the past? In the past means Destiny was there. You can talk if you want" she asked.

"Yes. On my graduation day. I was already having a bad day. When I was driving around, I saw Destiny with a boy infront of her home. I was heartbroken seeing that. I went back and started drinking. I know I should have talked to her, but I was completely drunk to think what I was doing and said some things to her" I said looking across the street.