Chapter 54

Liam's pov

It's been eighteen days since the incident happened. We are still looking for the anonymous person who mailed. After we posted the picture, there was tons of messages to answer it. But we let it go. This is still a mess. Reporters won't leave my company building. We have raised our security more.

Destiny and I are still working from our house. Once I had went to the office for a important meeting. It was a complete mess, they asked all type of questions to me but I didn't answer any. Even after the meeting, the clients were interested in my life. I didn't answer them as I walked out. Is it that shocking that I am in relationship.

It feels like a dream that Destiny is living with me. I feel like we are already married and leading our life normally. We slept together at the night (not like we had sex, I mean sleep. And as I said I am waiting for the special night) in my room. First she was not accepting it because she didn't want my parents to talk about. I just rolled my eyes and threw her over my shoulder and walked to my room.

It's becoming hard nowadays to control myself. If I just see her little cleavage I attack her with my kisses. But I will control whatever happens. She is the only girl who makes me turn on. I have controlled all these years in the thoughts of Destiny. And I will control till the right time comes.

And everyday her beauty seems keep increasing. Some nights I would just look at her instead of sleeping. She is always busy with something. She completes her work and then help Mellisa in the kitchen. She would even help my father when he is tired. My mother adores her. We all have become a family.

I am more than happy seeing this. I got my parents back. I got their love. I got a girlfriend whom I have been thinking for years. She is living with me. I know it's not forever, but I will eventually make it happen.

It's like a house arrest for us. We couldn't go out for anything. Some or the other way reporters would find us. Once we went to park for a change but it didn't go well. They surrounded us immediately. Thank God I bought security with us, otherwise we wouldn't have made out. We would spend time in our house. And as I said, I took Destiny for a ride in my helicopter. She was happy all the day.

I made many new dishes for her. She would eat it all and scold me that I am making her fat by making these delicious food.

I woke up from my sleep as I heard my alarm ringing. I moved towards it and turned it off. I looked at beside me to see Destiny's bare back as she slept on her stomach with one arm was around my waist. I pulled her sheets up and grabbed her hand to remove. She groaned and turned towards me.

"Don't go" she mumbled getting on top of me and slept. I rubbed her back.

"Get up princess, it's Nick first birthday. We have to go to your sister house" I said. She lifted her head up with closed eyes.

"What time is it" she asked.

"It's 6 in the morning" I said. She groaned.

"It's still early, why do you want to get up" she asked placing her head back on my bare chest.

"I have to make a cake as I said to your sister" I said. When we all were talking on the mobile about Nick's birthday celebration, I suggested to bake a cake for Nick. They agreed.

"We are going after 1, why do you want to get up early" she asked.

"Well I should work......" my sentence was interrupted as Destiny lifted her head up and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. She straddled me and kissed me deeply. I moved my hands to her hips. Suddenly she broke the kiss and slept on my chest.