Chapter 13

Destiny's pov

I was still sleeping when I heared a sound coming near me, I ignored it. Soon it went off. Again it started, in a daze I came to know that it was my mobile ringing.

I took it from the night stand and picked the call not seeing who it was because my eyes are still closed.

'Who dared to disturb my beauty sleep'

I kept it beside my ear and answered in sleepy voice "Hello".

"Are you still sleeping princess" I heared someone say.

'That voice is very familiar' I thought.

"Who is this?" I asked lowly in my sleepy daze.

I heared a chuckle from other side and they talked "I didn't think you would forget your boss in one day Miss Walker" .

My eyes widened hearing the word boss, I sat up in my bed and saw the caller ID to see that my boss Liam has called me.

I cleared my throat and answered "I am so sorry sir. I was still sleeping and I didn't see the caller ID before I picked up. Any reason you have called me this early?" I scratched my head thinking why had he called me this early.

"I want you to come here by eight. I have already checked the files. Two of them are not proper. I want you to do it before nine. So hurry up, and before coming to my office bring a cup coffee for me" saying that he hung up.

I was completely still for a minute thinking what just he said. I looked at the time to see its 7.05. And I have fifty five minutes to be there.

I blotted of the bed only to land on the floor because the sheets were tangled to my legs. I quickly came out of it and ran to a quick shower.

I came out and put the dress which I found first. I put my hair in a messy bun. I don't have time for brushing my hair because its already 7.30.

I rushed out of my apartment and quickly hailed a cab. I didn't have breakfast, I have to manage it in the office by my coffee.

When I reached the building it was already 7.55. Thank God the traffic was less today I reached early than before. I can see that most of the employees are not here.

I quickly made out of the elevator and directly went to make his coffee. After making it, I made my way towards his office. I put the bag on the desk and picked up his today's schedule. I went to knock on his door.

I hear a "come in" from inside. I went inside and saw he was working on computer typing furiously.

"Good morning sir, here is your coffee and today's schedule" I said by keeping his coffee and file on the table.

"You are ten minutes late Miss Walker. But no problem I called you early. And here are the files I want you to check it again. Sit here and finish it. After that you can move to your place" he said it without even giving me a glance.

I released a breath and took a seat in front of him. I started checking the files.

After few minutes I feel eyes on me. I looked up at him, he was sipping his coffee looking at his screen. I shook my head and returned to complete my work.

Again I felt his eyes on me. When I looked up, he was typing on his keyboard looking at his laptop.

I focused on my work. I completed quickly.

"Sir I have completed, you may check now" I said and stood up from the seat and stretched my hands to give him the files.

He took from my hand and checked it. "Good Miss walker, now you can go back to your work" he said and looked up at me. I nodded my head and went out.