𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

And here I was at some dumbass party Jules dragged me to. I don't even know how she convinced me. I'm just walking around looking for him.

"JULES FUCK ARE YOU?" I yelled while knocking on every door upstairs.

Fuck this house so big for I wonder what they parents do got damn. This shit is nice. Now here I go getting sidetracked. At this point, it was only one door left so I just barged in. Big ass mistake right there I saw some girl getting ate out and just turned around. Imma just text him that I'm going home.

                          𝒋𝒅𝒐𝒕🤟🏾

im out ill text you later

rd imma get a ride wit mookie and be home @2 ish

I walk around aimlessly some more before finding the front door and leaving completely. The cool breeze is hitting my neck as my jordans make up the only sound on the street. I only live around the corner so I get home pretty fast. My parents are older they adopted me from my birth mom when I was very little, since they are so old they go to sleep earlier.

She opened the door and locked it behind her before climbing the stairs to hop into some boxers and an oversized hoodie that she had gotten from her boyfriend at the fair last summer. As I scrolled through Instagram I felt so out of place from normal teens these days. They seemed to be sporting nic addictions and anti-depressants. Oh well, I stared into space a bit more before drifting off the sleep.

»»————-  ————-««

Morning comes like every other day brisk and slow, except today feels different in a sense. Its a Friday so I got up and ran over my last few notes for AP CALC and then took my shower and did all my things for the day.

"Good Morning pooh how was your sleep?" my mom chirped happily while she flipped what I think is pancakes. She doesn't cook very well so we'll never know.

I smile and grab a banana.

"My sleep was alright mama tell pops the mail will be delayed this week"

"Will do have a great day at school"

I nod and with that, I leave with time to go post on insta

forever myself🧡𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘅𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟯𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

forever myself🧡
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘅𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟯𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

After reaching the perfecting angles I rushed off to school because I was late.

"Ms. Anderson, why are you late today?" My principal Mr.Mikula asked.

"It's 7:46.."

"What are you implying?"

"School started a minute ago I'm not even all that late" I hurry back wishing this man would leave me the fuck alone.

"Ok go to cla-" he started to say before I just scurried along to my first period.

When I reached Mrs. Walkers class I just sat down and started to jot down notes.

"Good morning class today you guys are going to have a project, Ill assign partners shortly" she chirped.

Great another project with these dumbass kids. Breathing calmly as she read off the names for who our partners would be.

"Mars and Justin"

"Jyadia and Kenedy"

Her voiced faded off in my mind as I thought about my partner. I remember her name but she wasn't a very social person. Well to me at least. She looked back at me when i noticed that I had been staring I whip my neck around quickly getting back to my work.

Picking up my book as I'm stopped by Kenedy.

"Uh hey partner here's my number when can set up a time soon" she sounded intruigded but nervous in a sense.

"ill text you later than" i say before i find my way to my next class.

»»————-  ————-««

School is finally over so I called Amari to come over. Amari is my boyfriend he's 6'2 D1 and best of all toxic. We've broken up more times than I can count but I love him with my whole heart. We arent on the best of terms right now but I'm hoping inviting him over can fix that.

I jump up to answer the door as it rings.

"Hey bae i missed you so much"

"Yea i missed you too" he said kinda dismissive. Now that shit just blew my mood.

"Whats wrong?" I asked mildly pissed off about the way he was acting.

He looked at me confused "Ain't shit wrong with some but imma keep it a bean with you I only came here to get head"

"Andddd you came to the wrong place goodbye" I said laughing while directing him to the door.

"Stop playing with me kid you know you want me" He says as he's pushing my head closer to his dick.

"You got me fucked up Mari get the fuck out my house!" I said getting louder and basically pushing him out the house.

"Ight be like that"

"Nigga I am like that" I retorted then he finally left and I locked my door

I walk back to my room and sprawl out on my bed processing my thoughts on why the hell he thought I was that type of bitch. I suggest these niggas get some physiological treatment cause this ain't it.

Man I'm going to the bed that shit made my head hurt goodnight.

How y'all like this story imma make some longer parts but this just a lil taste yk 😛 leave me some feedback !!!!!