X

*minor inconvenience jyadia's face claim was changed <33*

jyadia pov!

after our cute little breakfast we've just been enjoying eachothers company , we've finished our project and are just about to present it to our class. we haven't labeled anything too intensely but we both aren't seeing anyone else so i guess we are exclusive? but everytime we see eachother all we do is have sex... it's confusing i'll say but i'm not complaining.

"clear your desks everyone while we start our presentations" Mrs.Walker said while moving around some things on her desk.

she pointed at me and ken and said for us to go first. i walked up to the front of the class with our poster board in hand, we agreed that she would talk whilst i hold the poster board in place so it wouldn't fall.

after she gave our presentation there was an applause from our classmates of course and then we sat back down. "Your a pretty hot sign holder" ken whispers in my ears. My heart flutters or might i say my coochie flutters by those words. i smile and whisper back "and your an even better reader" she playfully hit my shoulder and went back to her seat.

the rest of the day was pretty much a blur because i hadn't paid attention at all. now school was over and the bell had rung and i was on my way to walking to ken's car. my head was down while listening to aboogie so i didn't notice when i bumped into odessa and jules. they turned around and hugged me starting conversation .

"it feels like we haven't caught up in a while like we've been separating, whatchu been up to?" dessa says it start conversion.

"meh i don't know i've been busy with school and my 'birth mom'" i said using that word with too much ease.

jules shook his head "mhm i just wanted to catch up a bit , but there's a party tonight you should slide ?" Now he knows i'm not a huge fan of parties but if ken will agree to go i'll go.

"mann i'll think about it" their faces lit up .

"SHES DIDNT SAY NO?!" they yelled in unison because i usually disagree off rip. I rolled my eyes because know their making me not want to go.

"guys y'all are acting like i don't go anywhere with y'all!" i exclaimed laughing playfully. i surely do miss hanging out with them though they are at a comfort level with me.

"you always say no jyadia i don't even know why you'd make such a lieee" dessa dragged out . at that moment i got a notification from ken it said that she was waiting for me.

"see ya later guys i have to do something" and scurried away. walking up to ken's car i hopped in giving her a kiss. our sexual tension was so high everytime we seen eachother we were just waiting to rip eachother clothes off. she was wearing a white shirt with some black writings scribbled on it and grey biker shorts that hugged her butt nicely. i was practically drooling over her, and i had every right to do so.

*kennedy's outfit as described above*⬆️

me on the other hand i was wearing a simple crop top and jeans.

*jyadias outfit as described above*⬆️

"damn girl whatchu staring so hard for" ken laughed as she pulled out of the schools parking lot. i cleared my throat "i can't look at you now?" i asked while playfully rolling my eyes .

"i mean you can but it'll be better if your mouth felt me instead" she said and i almost got choked up . "please stop playing i'll hop in the back seat so mother fucking fast." i said so serious .

she looked at me and i looked at me and we stared at eachother . she pulled over and i jumped in the back seat. game time bitches.

thought you was bout to get a sex scence huh?? gotta leave you guys wanting for more😋🫰🏾

not mf proofread i just wanted to get something out here for you guys 💙🤟🏾

like , cmt, and follow me bc i follow back🥰