XIII

𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 , 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐲𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟕 𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝟏𝟖 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟐𝟎'𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭? 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝟐𝟎 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝.

omniscient pov!

as they walked into the party kenedy went straight for the henny. she drunk it straight up while people watched and cheered her on. jyadia on the other hand went to find odessa and jules. she spotted them on the sitting down with some girls and guys from our school.

"hey guys see i told you i would come" she said while doing a little twirl to announce her presence. soon as she did that one of the girls on the couch rolled her eyes, and guess who it was that same bitch that was dating jules.

"babe you didn't tell me she was going to be here" she pouted and moved over into his lap.

"i didn't think it mattered babe since i'm here with you" he said consoling her. she just better be lucky i rescpect jules because i would curse her out so mother fucking fast. odessa sensed the look in my eyes because she quickly changed the subject.

"jay come get drinks with me" odessa pulled jyadia away so she wouldn't say anything back.

"she is really dumb" jyadia rolled her eyes while walking to the bar. odessa nodded "i've been trying to get away from her all night she's so annoying 'jules this' and 'jules that' like girl let that man breathe pleaseeee" she dragged

jyadia laughed dessa is so overdramatic all the time lmao. jyadia passed odessa the casamigos & henny oh yeah we getting nasty tonight. they drunk them both straight up with no chaser. they highkey some alcoholics a mess.
jyadia whispered to odessa over the loud music "i'm going to go find kenedy" she nodded and started walking over to the crowd of people. she didn't see her so started entering the crowd of people and spots kenedy in the middle with another girl tongue kissing. now at that moment she don't know what happened but she sobered up very quickly.

jyadia rushed to the bathroom because she started to become very sick at the sight of it. when she knocked on the bathroom door she heard moaning sounds so jyadia dashed for the back door. here she was at some strangers big ass house throwing up in the bushes because she had seen her none girlfriend kissing somebody else. this was a hell of a night i'll say that.

of-course she didn't come in her own car so she texted jules and odessa to let them know that she was on her way home. she called an uber and cried until she got home.

jyadia pov!

when my tears dried up a little i went to insta and looked at her comments and saw the girl she was kissing. her name was yoni caprice.  i can't even lie she's beautiful my heart started hurting more.

i closed my laptop and undressed and went to bed.

𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣 𝙮'𝙖𝙡𝙡🤷🏾‍♀️ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝🫶🏾🌈