VII

jyadia pov!

Tonight was hoco one of the schools events that I did rather enjoy. I haven't really decided if I was going but I saw this cute ass dress online and said fuck it we ball. Why should I sit in the house being depressed when there was gonna be a party... With some fine ass boys at that. I don't even know what came over me but since my break up with Amari I been feining for some love and affection. Jules been busting with his girl and Dess been busy with school work and her own life can't blame em.

Reign been doing Reign I guess, I haven't spoken to her at all. I have no reason to she hasn't done anything at all that changed why I needed her in my life in the first place. And I'm kinda looking forward to going because Kenedy is gonna be there. She's on all the school dances and party commitees so it'll be great to see her and talk to her too..

I decided against a salon because I choose to go so late that they were booked anyways. I've been watching some tutorials on how to install wigs so I plan on doing that. This was all exciting to me I love doing my own makeup even though I don't do it often. I have to start getting ready in like an hour so I hop in the shower and lather my body with dove sensitive soap.

Bing Botta boom I think y'all know how showers work? If y'all don't take one you stanky ass whore. After that I applied some lotion and did all the other prep before my hair .

I was planning on wear blonde but black and short with slight curls was a serve for me. I turned on "B.S" by jhene aiko and grabbed my foundation and lace glue.

kenedy pov!!

okay breathe to yourself in and out in and out. Everything was already planned and prepped but that's not why i'm so nervous. Jyadia might come and if she does it'll be awkward because of what happened last time we were alone. I feel like an idiot or initiating that dumb kiss! Who the fuck did i think i was. Tragic i know. But at least the hoco was going to be nice..

"Jay you can start opening the doors and kids can arrive" i said and he nodded. Soon after plenty of kids started to come. The lights were sparkling and the outfits were amazing. I was busy walking around and socializing before spotting Jyadia. When I seen her i turned around and walked away trying to not make it obvious that I'm avoiding her but I am.

"hey ken!" I hear my name being called. So i stop and turn around eyeing Jyadia. I plastered a awkward smile on my face.

"Can we talk I have some things I'd like to say" she spoke. I nodded and agreed, she then lead me to the bathroom and locked the door behind us. I'm guessing it's very important.

"So I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for making you feel like I didn't want you because in reality I actually don't know how to say it but.." Jyadia rambled. Ugh I couldn't possibly take this pain from hearing her speak anymore so I made another move. I kissed her so she would finally shut the fuck up. This time the kiss was different though she played into it. About time I thought. I started getting excited and lowered my mouth to suck on her neck and place a trail of kisses. She moaned into my ear almost like a bird humming softly.

"Can I go on?" I asked her for her consent. She nodded. "No use your words" I replied

"Yes-s" She stumbled while i teased her nipples.

Jyadia pov!!!

The way she was teasing me was inseparable. I wanted her mouth on my clit and her fingers pumping inside me. Finally she puts her head under my dress licking fat ma slowly. My clit was throbbing and she took the hint and sped up faster. I was a moaning mess at this point.

"Hmm baby do you like it?" She asked me

*moans in approval*

We heard footsteps coming from down the hall, But shoot I was so close and then she wasn't stopping and the footsteps got closer and then-

YEAH BITCHES YALL GET A CLIFFHANGER .. MB FOR THE NO UPDATES I WAS SO UNMOTIVATED I FEEL SO FREAKINGGG BAD 🥴. VOTE& COMMENT😘😘.