IX

jyadia pov continued!!

I peeled up some granny smith apples and caramelized them with cinnamon sugar and nutmeg. I was planning on making like hot apple tarts. Slaving away in the kitchen the apples started to smell wonderful and delightful. Hearing footsteps coming from upstairs I looked up to see Ken yawning.

"Bae you can cook?" Ken asked walking over to the pots and pans touching them all. I quickly walked over to her shooing her away. "Girl of course I can cook now bye your in my way" I said going back to giving the food my full attention. She shrugged "Well okay miss ma'am" .

And yeah I guess we're dating now. It's a fairly new experience for me I just wish I knew more. Since Amari was my first relationship I base everything based off of that. Maybe i'm judging and I don't even have a reason TO judge. Those are just my thoughts though. I really want to be with her but I'm not out to family or even my friends how will they think of me?

"Ken you think if I told my friends we were dating they'd be upset?" I asked her not wondering what I wanted to gain out of that question. She replied simple and quick "If they don't agree the fuck them your life doesn't evolve around them" I nodded to some extent I agreed. I liked Ken's boldness her take charge, her way of being herself. My stomach growled and I finished up making the food.

i'm grabbing the silverware and dishes to set them out for us. i plated our food nicely and started to eat with her.

OKAY GUYS THIS IS DEFINITELY A FILLER THATS WHY ITS SO SHORT JUST WANTED TO POST SOMETHING<3 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER