V

It's been a good 3 days from the incident with Reign. Yes I'm stilling going to call her Reign that bitch doesn't deserve any respect nor any authority over me. I'm suppose to be going over to Kenedy's house today for the project since we finally aren't busy. But for right now I have to take this test in Mr.Earl's class. He teaches science and very poorly but his tests are fairly easier than all my other classes so an easy A for me.

"Take out one pencil and an eraser and start your tests quietly" He said in his loud voice the one that bounced walls. I did as told and started.

1 hour later..

That was my last class as the bell rung I put my test on his desk and continued out of the class. I saw Jules in the hallway and caught up to him.

"Wassup lemme get a ride" I asked him.

"Damn no hello no hi no how are you Jules?"He said sarcastically.

"Hello Jules now can i please get a ride?" I asked again laughing.

"Sure let me go pick up Ariana" that is his new girlfriend for the week seems like he has a new one every week buttt that's not my business *Tabatha Brown voice*

Once she got in the car we were on our way to drop me off.

She looked mad and irritable when she got in. "Who is that babe?" She asked tugging on his arm to assert dominance I guess. This was very funny to me.

"Oh that's Jyadia my friend why?" He said paying attention to the road.

"Oh nothing" she said still kind of irritated by his response. Like girl I know about the girl bestfriends but I'm not one of them this friendship is very platonic.

"We grew up together and I would never ever ever emphasize on the ever in my life date Jules happy answer?" I asked she then seemed flustered and then satisfied with that answered.

"Yeah I just don't like girl bestfriends ya know?" She asked me

"I don't as long as they are just bestfriends no more no less" I laughed at her question. Jules then turned up the music and my song came on.

"Aye yall shut up real quick"

I see her
She came with her nigga
Mmm, but she gon' slide right to my side, I know
She pulled up with her friends
Then we skrrt off in the Benz, oh
Took her back to my crib
And I regret it
'Cause she tryna
Fake like she asleep, uh
Swear she tried to stay the whole week
I'm like, "Oh, nah, she gotta go"
Ask me her name, I swear I don't even fuckin' know
They wanna know why di gyal dem deh pon me?
Dem eye green, dem mind just set pon mi?
They wanna know why dem love him off so much?
Like, what is the reason?
Oh-oh, mmm, it's just the vibe, I'm that guy
She put her legs in the sky whenever I
Pull up, she got her clothes off from the walk in
She won't waste no time, oh
She don't want nobody else, I know
But I can't be what she wants
They all have the same story
They all want me to themselves
But I'm a gyalis
The city is my palace
What I'ma do?
'Cause I want she and she and she
And they love them some me
I ain't the nigga they gon' say bye to
I ain't the nigga you gotta lie to
I ain't the nigga that you could trust on speaker when you wit' your people
'Cause you know the timing I'm on
I want she and she and she
And they love them some me
I can't even speak to all of 'em
So I call her on the FaceTime
She gon' pick up on the first ring, uh
Ooh, I got her wrapped around my damn finger
I will never tell a soul, oh-nah-nah
Mmm, girl, we grown
Life of a gyalis

I rapped with my whole heart even Ariana joined in. Jules was hating though telling us we can't sing. We arrived at my house a couple minutes later.

"Thank you Jules" I said before getting out and shutting the car door walking into my house. My parents weren't home they had some fancy dinner type thing so I had the whole house to myself. I put on Normal girl by SZA and turned my led lights to a dark blue. Cranking up my AC and putting on some shorts and a tank top. My phones notification sound went off and I looked at it.

𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒚🌙

my parents are home can i
come over there?

yea my parents aren't home
2857 Arrend Drive

Change of plans I put out some snacks in case she wanted any and got out my materials for the project. Shortly after I heard a knock on the door followed by crying sounds.

"What's wrong ken?" I asked her opening the door seeing tears streaming down her face.

"My boyfriend broke up with me on my way here over text" she sobbed. Damn that's one shitty ass boyfriend I thought.

"It'll be ok just come in when can talk about it" I reassured her rubbing her back. We walked to my bed and she sat down crying slightly less. "So tell me what happened" I said.

"To be honest I don't know we were great until he randomly broke up with me"

"Damn he played football didn't he?" I asked laughing trying to ease her pain.

"How did you know" she giggled

"Seems like the football players are always the shitty boyfriends" I shrugged. She nodded in response.

"But the dumbest part is your crying over a bum ass nigga that plays football" I said raising my pillow to hit her with it.

She stumbles back and grabs a pillow "Girl that's not even fair" she laughs and hits me with a pillow.

Now it was game time we were laughing and jumping throwing around pillows forgetting all about the project. I snatched her pillow in vengeance so she couldn't hit me with it anymore.

"HEY! That's not fair Jyadia!" She chases me to get her pillow back. In the midst of chasing me she trips over my shoe book and lands on top of me pinning me down. My stomach dropped and my heart started beating fast.

"Haha try to hit me now" she said taunting with her hands holding down my arms. I tried to loosen her grip but grabbing her face but it only brought hers closer to mines. We were 1 inch apart and I heard her heart beating too when I felt the sensation of her lips touching mines. But it didn't stop and strangely I didn't want it to. She pulled back looking flustered and smiling at the same time. She'd let go of my wrists and I sat up crossing my legs.

"Oh should I go" she asked frantically. I pulled her arm back.

"No you don't have to go it's ok" I said so she wouldn't leave because I actually liked the kiss but why did I. I'm not gay nor have I ever liked girls but something about that kiss did make me want to explore more. I pushed the thought to the back of my head.

"So let's get started on this project" I said grabbing my books and getting to work.

Oh yes I mf did that we gotta test the waters anyways vote and comment thouhtsss?