𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

That whole situation fucked me up honestly. I was lacking in mental health I felt worthless, but the worth part is that it was over a nigga. Today was Saturday so I took that upon myself to do one of those cute mental health days that you see on Pinterest.

As I arrived at the spa I saw Kenedy. She was wearing an oversized black and pink shirt when pink vans. She started to approach me.

"Hey, girl you doing some after?" she asked happily. I thought for a sec and no I was bored and needed a distraction.

"Nah why'd you ask?"

"Cause this new movie dropped and I wanna see it but ion by myself cause its pose to scary but who knows" she babbled kinda fast hoping I stayed in the loop.

"Girl you sho can talk but I'm down right after this facial"

"Rd text me I'll be in room 27" I mused and she nodded agreeing

»»————-  ————-««

After the whole waiting process was over, she cleansed my face with tea tree oils and something faintly strawberry scented. I wished I could stay in this constant state of serenity forever. The way her thumbs swirled moving in a circular motion. I zoned out and let her finish.

...

"Alright I'm done honey ill give you 3 minutes to get your things before my next client!" the lady chirped before walking out of the room.

Grabbing my things I texted Kenedy.

𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅𝒚🌙

im done we walking ova or?

nah girl you funny we going to the one out Sena😭

bet ian been there inna min

This day going better than I thought, I really needed this the universe heard me. Walking over to her car I got in and adjusted the seat. She was singing lightly to lexxy's "Yellow". I can't tell yall how much I loved her music, not even that her aura. Her songs are so melodic and makes you feel tingly inside

"..but yellow feels like hooome" she sung alongside the radio perfectly harmonizing.

"Bittcchhhh" I dragged out. "If you ion sing like for real as a career path I will smack you backwards"

She cheesed blushing "stop im not thattt good"

I nudged her shoulder "I'm so serious do it!" she nodded I guess she chose to agree.

We had about 3 minutes left of the drive so we sang some more songs. Her music taste is so good she even put me on to a couple of people. At this point, she was slowing down to catch our exit. A block down and we're here.

I step out of the car shaking my legs to wake them up. We walked into the theater and got our popcorn and drinks. Once we got our seats the previews and ads started up. My phone buzzed in my pocket twice so I looked down at the message.

𝒅𝒏𝒅

im coming over no bs im alr stressed

Not Amari dumb ass again. The best response to this is no response at all he doesn't even deserve to be left on read. He made my whole energy want to shift.

"Put ya phone away sis the movies starting," Kenedy said excitedly. I placed my phone back in my pocket fixing my attention back to the big screen.

Damn she wasn't wrong this movie is creepy as hell, they got some demonic shit going on in the background and an exorcism. My skin got to the point where it felt eerie. Kenedy on the other hand was eating this movie up. She inched closer and closer to the edge of her chair to the point where she could lean forward anymore. It was nice seeing her passionate about something because in class she was more of the quiet type.

"AHHHHH" an array of screams came from most of the theater including me. Kenedy abrupts with small laughter snorting at me.

"that-that wasn't even scary" she could barely say losing breath from laughing so hard. I noticed that when she laughs she shows her one dimple and half a smile.

"it was you weirdo" I playfully rolled my eyes at her trying to refrain from laughing.

The movie went on and I completed my goal for today to feel better about myself.

yea I just wanna say thank you guys sm for the feedback and I hope I didn't disappoint🙂🧡