XI

ken's pov - new day

"jay!" that's what i call jyadia know since she calls me ken. i'm really feeling her she's so energetic and different.

"mhm" she said back.

"take the picture right now" i said while she snapped away and i changed my poses. i havent posted on instagram in awhile so i had to make a tease. you know how i do of course.

"i like these ones hold that pose ken" she said and i complied . once she was done i gave her a kiss and then posted the pics with a caption.

 once she was done i gave her a kiss and then posted the pics with a caption

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘺𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦🫶🏾.
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘫𝘺𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘢, 𝘪𝘢𝘮𝘫𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴_ 𝘢𝘯𝘥 2816 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴
——————view comments——————
📌𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘪𝘭𝘺𝘫𝘺𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘢:𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵😍!

𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳1729215:😍😍
𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘪𝘪_:😍
𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪_𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘢𝘩:🙈

i laughed when i seen amari comment under my post. yeah i'm fine as fuck you lost a dime and you know that. jay was peeking over my shoulder looking at my phone laughing with me.

"he's so fucking hilarious thinking he can get you back , your entirely too fine for that" she said wrapping her arms around me rocking side to side. i turned around rocking into a hug while grabbing her butt. she smiled and rocked until we stopped.

"dessa and jules invited me to a party" she said and then paused "wanna come with i don't like party's for real" she said looking at me with THOSE eyes. y'all know the exact eyes i'm talking about.

"ofcourse i'll go love, i loveee a good party it better be a lot of liquor" i said while slightly tweaking and jyadia getting behind me while we laughed again. we laugh together a lot. one of the things that i loved about our times together. she wasn't funny at all rather corny but i laughed regardless.

"what should i wear to the party" i asked

"uhh something casual it'll be a kickback type of vibe"

"gotchu i'll have a cute lil fit on"

she looked at my phone checking the time then asked me what should we order or dinner. and of course my greedy ass said wingstop . love a good especially mango habanero ouuu love me some that!!! we pulled up the the drive thru and ordered our food.

"can i get mango habanero EXTRA ranch all flats and an orange fanta please?" i asked at the drive thru. i turned over and looked at jay. "whatchu want mamas?" she thought for a second then responded. "uhh lemme get half original half lemon pepper with ranch and voodoo fries?" i repeated it for the cashier then got told the total and pulled up.

"I wanna start a youtube channel i feel like people would watch me do mukbangs and stuff that's so interesting to me" i said to her while i bite into my wings. she nodded , "that would be ugly asf nobody would wanna watch you fuck up them wings wit yo hungry ass" she laughed while i was finished fucking up my wings these bitches was good!

i hit her with my elbow "shut the fuck up yo this shit too damn good" i said getting louder smacking on my food for affect.

"dirty mf" she whispered under her breath

i snapped my neck around "you like this dirty mf though" she ate wit that one big ken.

we finished up eating our food while i replied to some comments and added a canon camera to my amazon cart and checking out. i really wanted to put this amazing stuff to work. while in the midst of this i seen that i got a new comment on my post . but it was from my old middle school friend. aka my first love it kinda caught me off guard because i haven't heard of them in awhile.

1 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩💬
𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦_:𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

man all these memories started to flood back i could almost feel her presence. i zoned out and i guess jyadia noticed because she shook me out of it.

"ready to go home and get changed for the party ken?" she asked and i nodded turning on the radio and connecting the aux and driving out of the parking lot. i'm trying to focus on the road but my mind is still on yoni well caprice she has two first names but i usually call her caprice or pri pri. mannn when your doing good the bad always comes to bite you in the ass .

i started creating themes on if i should introduce them or not, because technically i'm not dating jay and me and caprice always fuck when she comes back around ever so often. i'm deciding not too because there isn't a point in it. just as i was thinking that i get a message from caprice.

𝗽𝗿𝗶😍
wsg wit you ma?

𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩,, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙣 𝙞 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙤 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨❤️