XVI

*time skip*

jyadia pov!

its been about 3 weeks since me and kenedy last spoke. i dont really know why i keep thinking about her. we spent so little time together, but it meant the most to me and literally half of my classes are with her.

i heard the bell ring signaling that 3rd period ended so i grabbed my bag and headed to my locker. i grabbed my english textbook and my laptop from my locker. for it to be so small it was very spacious. i had about 2 mins until the next bell rung so i went to the vending machine and got some snacks.

when i walked into english i was a little early so i sat near the back placing my laptop on my desk. the only things that i should be worried about right now though are the SAT's. but i knew i was going to get a pretty good score so it didnt matter.

it was the middle of april so you know that all class was about preparing studying and learning.

"Goodmorning class today we will be going over certain questions that may or may not be on the SAT, this is purely chance, but we'll prepare you for such" Mr. Polan said to us.

"Turn to page 194 in the SAT prep book" he added on but at this time i was already there and moving ahead of the class.

for this to be AP English i surely didnt struggle much like the others. my other classmates looked confused and dazed trying to comprehend what he was saying.

i finished up in about 30 minutes and listened to him talk the rest of class.

*bell rings*

"Welp thats the bell guys i want you all to practice more and prepare were very behind" Mr Polan said one last thing before we left.

teachers always talking bout we so behind like damn, YOU the one teaching us.

next period was lunch i was happy to see jules and dessa. we started talking a whole lot more in our group chat and in person. i miss the gang.

i walked into the lunchroom sitting down at my usual table with jules , his girlfriend, dessa and some random people that his girlfriend are friends with. they were okay i guess i dont really talk to them like that.

"yo jyadia wassup withchu" one of her friends asked me. i knew exactly who he was he played on the basketball team and was one of amari's homeboys. his name was william but everyone called him will.

"hey will none much for real" i replied back while giving dessa a hug and waving at jules who was sitting beside his girlfriend.

"so you gay for real?" he asked me i already knew this was about to be some bullshit.

"yeah why?"

"im trynna take you out" his friend hyped him up hitting his arm. that typical nigga shit. 

i started looking at dessa and you know you cant look at her in serious situations because she'll start bussing out laughing. and of course she did.

so since she started laughing i started laughing and will looked like his feelings got hurt.

"you ugly anyways bitch" he whispered under his breathe just loud enough for me to stop laughing.

"yooo watch that bitch word" jules said defending me because that boy was out his motherfucking mind.

i stood up about to curse him out before dessa pulled me to sit back down.

will looked at jules confused " fuck you mean she a bitch so i called her one" will got up trynna size up jules. at that moment i already knew what was going to happen.